• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I though "boys and girls" was pretty darned close to being all inclusive. Perhaps there are other options that I'm not aware of.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We diagnose mental/emotional disorders where there are none and normalize mental/emotional disorders where they are present if they have anything to do with "sexual identity". This is a wonderful society that we've come up with.

Phylo, I'll give you a hint- people who self-identify as "gay" still refer to themselves as "boys" or "girls"....but what about the boy who has always felt that he is a really a girl, or the girl who feels the other way or someone who sees themselves as a boy in some ways and a girl in others?

We used to draw distinct lines between fantasy and reality. Now we indulge the fantasy as reality if it has to do with gender identity.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We diagnose mental/emotional disorders where there are none and normalize mental/emotional disorders where they are present if they have anything to do with "sexual identity". This is a wonderful society that we've come up with.

Phylo, I'll give you a hint- people who self-identify as "gay" still refer to themselves as "boys" or "girls"....but what about the boy who has always felt that he is a really a girl, or the girl who feels the other way or someone who sees themselves as a boy in some ways and a girl in others?

We used to draw distinct lines between fantasy and reality. Now we indulge the fantasy as reality if it has to do with gender identity.

My brain is bleeding now

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Saw this yesterday... What's the point? I mean ... what is there to gain from doing this or to lose by not doing it?

I mean let's say there is 1 in 500 people that are transgender [random numbers, not really important to the point] - why are they catering to that ONE person over the other 499?

I just don't get it.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Signs Signs everywhere a Sign

Inclusion means new signage. Wonder which one the school board will approve.

bizarre-signs-restroom-sign-aliens.jpg

Bilingual is always popular.

1283467146-bathroom3.png

Wonder if PETA would protest this one.

Restrooms.jpg

Shouldn't this sign be in plaid.

funny-bathroom-signs.jpg

Wonder what you feel/read if you run your fingers over the braille text.

Funny_restroom_signs_by_roo157.jpg

Well this one does not require an of those nasty gender words to understand.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Saw this yesterday... What's the point? I mean ... what is there to gain from doing this or to lose by not doing it?

They get the benefit of feeling oh so very progressive and intellectually superior to those caveman like, conservative communities who cling to their bibles and guns like fools. Oh how the sheep will flock to their advanced humanity.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I don't think this quite covers it :ugh: . When will this country learn, this crap is just getting old. No different than giving every child on a team a trophy even if they didn't win. I mean really come on!!!!!!!! Were suppose to be teaching our kids how to grow up and productive members of society and learn how to properly deal with adversity. News Flash not everyone wins, an not everyone dang sure don't get a trophy in life.................

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I think the only way there is a issue is if the person was born with both parts of neither and then those people can choose which to be. Or once they have a operation to make them the new sex. In the mean time people that are born with male parts are boys and those born with girl parts are girls. I don't care what u want to be u are what u are. I want to be a billionaire but they aint letting me in the club till I get a lot more money. Some people want to be animals will it be ok to put them in cages when they act that way.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If I tell people I am a 12 foot flying purple dinosaur I am crazy. If I tell them I am a woman trapped in a man's body I am a hero for progressive ideology. I don't get it, what's the difference? Either way I am saying I am something I am inherently not.

Gender identity disorders are a mental illness. Last I checked you don't indulge a schizophrenic in their mental fantasies. Why do we for these people?

On a similar note, my school just had its first meeting of the "Gay-Straight Alliance". What a wonderful way for good little liberals who feel guilty about being straight to pay lip service to the handful of homosexuals, bisexuals, and transvestites my school has. Can we get a "straight and okay with that" club as well?

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    If I tell people I am a 12 foot flying purple dinosaur I am crazy. If I tell them I am a woman trapped in a man's body I am a hero for progressive ideology. I don't get it, what's the difference? Either way I am saying I am something I am inherently not.

Gender identity disorders are a mental illness. Last I checked you don't indulge a schizophrenic in their mental fantasies. Why do we for these people?

On a similar note, my school just had its first meeting of the "Gay-Straight Alliance". What a wonderful way for good little liberals who feel guilty about being straight to pay lip service to the handful of homosexuals, bisexuals, and transvestites my school has. Can we get a "straight and okay with that" club as well?

But you are only a couple surgeries away from actually being a woman.

I don't think they can make you into a 12 ft purple dinosaur yet.

Top Bottom