• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    INGOer Bow Stolen - Be on the lookout

STOLEN: Hoyt Charger in Realtree AP Snow camo, Trophy Ridge sight/quiver. Gold Tip arrows with Rage Broadheads, Bushnell Rangefinder in a green plastic bow case.

I'll post the serial # when I get the info back from Hoyt.

If you run across someone selling one, please call the Bedford Police Dept to run the serial at 812-275-3311.

10649891_10152437385383528_8106978380607939684_n.jpg

1457729_10151813727678528_2062251059_n.jpg

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Aww man, that sucks big time. I hope if it is yours that you have a backup bow that you can use.

I hate thieves.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    If you need a bow to borrow for the season I can loan you my bowtech guardian.... set at around a 65 pound pull.... she has only dropped one deer. have all the bells and whistles to go w/ it and you would be more than welcome to change the pins and draw length.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    We live in town, my truck is manual locks and I must have missed one.

I came out to let the dog in, and noticed the dome light on in the truck. That it was strange out as it was just dark at 9PM. Walked around truck and saw my door just pushed to and almost drew my gun.

Looked up and saw a skinny dude in a dark hoodie rounding the corner of a building across the street and up the hill around 75 yards away. I yelled, thinking I must have scared him away and then opened the back door and saw my Summit Stand and was relieved... until I realized the bow case it was sitting on was gone.

Too fat and broken down to chase anyone, didn't have my truck keys or phone with me, so I went back in and grabbed them and called 911 to have them transfer me over to the non-emergency number. BPD was there within a couple of minutes.

Spend the next hour driving around blasting everything with my big flashlight, but I'm sure he got where he was heading.

Ugh... feel like a kid whose whole Christmas was stolen...

anywho... I went and bought a $130 barnett recurve xbow on sale at Dunham's.

I had planned on getting something for the boy to use and my older sons when home on leave.

Hopefully get it dialed and be ready to hunt in the AM.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    We live in town, my truck is manual locks and I must have missed one.

I came out to let the dog in, and noticed the dome light on in the truck. That it was strange out as it was just dark at 9PM. Walked around truck and saw my door just pushed to and almost drew my gun.

Looked up and saw a skinny dude in a dark hoodie rounding the corner of a building across the street and up the hill around 75 yards away. I yelled, thinking I must have scared him away and then opened the back door and saw my Summit Stand and was relieved... until I realized the bow case it was sitting on was gone.

Too fat and broken down to chase anyone, didn't have my truck keys or phone with me, so I went back in and grabbed them and called 911 to have them transfer me over to the non-emergency number. BPD was there within a couple of minutes.

Spend the next hour driving around blasting everything with my big flashlight, but I'm sure he got where he was heading.

Ugh... feel like a kid whose whole Christmas was stolen...

anywho... I went and bought a $130 barnett recurve xbow on sale at Dunham's.

I had planned on getting something for the boy to use and my older sons when home on leave.

Hopefully get it dialed and be ready to hunt in the AM.

Sorry to hear this, I hope it's recovered.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    That really sucks I hope you recover it Im in tippecanoe county so Im not sure Im any help but Ill keep an eye out

Top Bottom