• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Has anyone seen this pistol design? It allows a longer barrel for a given size frame. I just talked to two guys that own them. One says it is very dependable, the other says his 9mm version is picky on ammo selection. I did not get to handle them in person.

Buds shows them in stock

Bobergarms.com

Last edited:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a friend with one, but not sure how often he carries, uses, or even shoots it. I think he bought more for the novelty than for the actual use of it.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    I almost got one once, but in addition to the list above, it really likes 124gr. ammo. I'd rather not be tied to premium stuff. Also, while the barrel is longer (and it is a cool design!) it doesn't add any length to the sight radius.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Been studying them for a long time. Haven't had the money to grab one. Good to hear that it's worked long term for you dbrier... And CoolBreeze, I can see the sight radius thinking - that is a constant trade off with pocket carry and conceal-ability. The extra speed from the increase barrel length is a plus.

And Boberg says straight up that it will like certain kinds of ammo due to the way that it yanks them from the mag.

cctwcc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Bargersville
    I handled one at the NRA convention a couple of years ago. Looked like a number of small, possibly fragile, pieces in the mechanism. Quite an interesting concept but not ready to swap a Glock or M&P for one in spite of all the claims of how advanced and reliable they are. Just my:twocents:
    [FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“[/FONT]The more laws the less justice” Cicero

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    The only issue I had was when I accidently grabbed some cheap ammo (that was on Boberg's don't use list) and it separated the bullet from the case and made a huge mess.
    With quality ammo and any hollow point self-defense rounds it's been flawless.

Top Bottom