• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    Last night as I was flipping through the channels I stumbled across Bob Costas on CNN with some British guy and I figured I'd watch if for a minute since the headline mentioned guns in it. It was highly comical as Costas attempted to explain his MNF rant after the murder/suicide that involved the KC Chiefs player. All it turned out to be was more air time for him to flap his suck hole about need for stricter gun control THAT WOULD NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE "SPIRIT OF THE SECOND AMMENDMENT" :n00b: bla...bla...bla... Changed Channel

sailorjim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2011
    It is not possible to educate the clueless, Costas and his kind are a lost cause. Our part is to make sure they don't get the last word on the subject in public. As for Britan, they long ago took the guns away from their citizens, now the talk is about banning knives outside the kitchen because knives are used in most murders in that country. Once they get the ball rolling it will never stop.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Piers Morgan is a damned fool.

There's something rather amusing about a British national, implicated in a highly scandalous phone hacking scheme in the UK, condescendingly telling his American viewers what our country's Founding Fathers "intended" the Bill of Rights and Constitution to cover...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So when is tha Costas going to say...."We have a car culture out there, and its getting people killed. If we didn't have any cars I'm positive that our drunk NFL players would still be alive."

Don't be a Costas

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Piers Morgan is a damned fool.

There's something rather amusing about a British national, implicated in a highly scandalous phone hacking scheme in the UK, condescendingly telling his American viewers what our country's Founding Fathers "intended" the Bill of Rights and Constitution to cover...

^^^^THIS is right on! This actually bothers me more than Bob Costas. Sure Costas is barking up the wrong tree and is an idiot for it but most celeberties are but, A Britsh guy talking smack. Really

I saw a preview to the interview. What they are both confused on is both referred the NFL as a Gun Culture. The NFL along with the NBA and other sports isn't a Gun Culture it's a Thug Culture. They are tollerated because the big city corporations/owners don't want to dicspline the Thugs because they run the football or basketball well and we can't let the team fall apart!:twocents:

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    ^^^^THIS is right on! This actually bothers me more than Bob Costas. Sure Costas is barking up the wrong tree and is an idiot for it but most celeberties are but, A Britsh guy talking smack. Really

I saw a preview to the interview. What they are both confused on is both referred the NFL as a Gun Culture. The NFL along with the NBA and other sports isn't a Gun Culture it's a Thug Culture. They are tollerated because the big city corporations/owners don't want to dicspline the Thugs because they run the football or basketball well and we can't let the team fall apart!:twocents:

I agree to they are a thug culture..

I did catch part of the BS on CNN last night. Why no mention of the palyer who was killed in the drunk driving accident. I guess it is ok to drink and drive and not intentionally kill a friend.

Top Bottom