• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Just thinking how much better we are for the prepping we have done. If we go w/o power, so be it, we will be fine for several days. Food and water same, no problem. Maybe we aren't all nuts in the long run.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    All ya'll have fun with that blizzard, its 78 our where I am right now! (just clean it all up by end of day Friday so I can come home).

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    If it gets real bad its.going to test my wife as I will prob get stuck at work until people can make it into relieve me AND I can make it home. I think in 78 the guys were stuck at work around 3 days.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If it gets real bad its.going to test my wife as I will prob get stuck at work until people can make it into relieve me AND I can make it home. I think in 78 the guys were stuck at work around 3 days.

Be careful. Lots of them turned gay during that blizzard. NTTAWWT

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    We should be good, but still trying to get things ready, tested Generators a couple months ago and tested them again this morning, plenty of fuel on hand!

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I fitted wheel skis with the intention of doing some testing, as I have not landed them in quite some time.I'm going to be disappointed if this all blows out.

Last edited:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Have about 50 ft+ long X 7 foot high stacked wood in the barn. Living room and porch filled. Have to open the windows up we will be over heated. Don't have to worry about the fridge, put your stuff in coolers outside, cold enough.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We cycled all the genny's, heaters and checked the stores. Ready. Not wanting to see anyone non-prepared go without power but we are ready for it.

Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    Generator CHECK
    Gas CHECK
    Heater CHECK
    Kerosene CHECK
    Water CHECK
    Food CHECK
    Shovels CHECK
    Snow Blower CHECK
    Vehicles Prepped CHECK
    Quads Prepped CHECK
    Get Away from Me/ Leave My S**t Alone Items CHECK

I'm good for a few days ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone

See you once we dig out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pulled the 4WD truck out of the side yard and into the driveway in case I need to go anywhere. Battery on the trickle charge in case I need to use the power inverter. Plenty of firewood. Meh. I ain't askeered! :) Just hope they shut down work tomorrow. They put us on a 2 hour delay for that little bit of nothing that we had Friday so hopefully they will close the facility instead of making people come in then sending them home after it's already bad.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    BRING IT ON!!!!!.....gen full of diesel and 50g back up......blade on tractor.....4x4 van and 1 ton fueled up........2 cords next to the boiler.......plenty of food,beer,Beam and bullets!!!!:D

:patriot:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Um...hate to admit it but I'm out of food, firewood and vodka. I kept meaning to stock up when the weather was good but I never thought we'd ever really get a storm. How about you guys selling me some stuff at the price you paid? I know everybody's kind of panicky right now and buying up stuff but since I'm an INGO member, shouldn't you sell your preps to me at your cost? :dunno:

Oh yeah, I could really use a large pepperoni and sausage pizza too (if you wouldn't mind picking one up for me on the way over here) Thanks :ingo:!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Here I am in the very northern part of the state with no snow on the ground! We may get 3 or 4 inches during the next couple days. 'Yawn'...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

Aww the blizzard of 78...I learned panty hose freezes to wet skin, I did not learn to be prepared. But I did not know it at the time...I did prep a little on my way home from work. I thought ahead ore than the next day.

Top Bottom