• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Contact Deer Creek Products. I haven't used them, but multiple people have recommended them as basically the only local source of BP.

I know that's a decent bit further south than you specified, but that's the only place I've heard of that might have it.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Friendship is coming up in June, 12-20th IIRC right, might be a drive from Anderson, but $35 digital membership, and you can buy BP from the NMLRA at the shoot, and pick up all kinds of cool BP stuff, I'm hoping to go the 13th, if my son will buy his own membership... Good Luck, it's out there, just have to look.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I will second Deer Creek. We (BP club) have bought hundreds of pounds of powder from him, over the years. Great guy, great service.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Caps are hard to find.
    Brian's Surplus has Winchester #11 for $11, Rem #12 for $10, and four-wing musket caps - can't remember price on those. It's a long drive for you, but looks pretty close for the OP. He also delivers to the gunshows he attends. The Bedford show was just this past weekend and would have been pretty close for you.

Top Bottom