• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My 15 and 11 year old sons got me hooked on Team Deathmatch. I am an addict, and play for hours. I work midshift so when I get home I have the game all to myself.
    Here is my only rant about the game, well not so much the game but players.
    I HATE PEOPLE THAT USE TARGET FINDERS . LEARN HOW TO SHOOT LIKE A MAN AND DONT CAMP WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRL TARGET FINDER AND SHOOT ME WHEN I WALK BY!!!

PS3
    (INGO) allenboyz1016

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Play Kill Confirmed, lot less camping going on because you collect tags after the kill. Much better play IMO.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    You need to start playing hardcore team death match its not as bad of a problem as in the regular mode, and always always use a stock its really easy to counter any sight with if you have good aim and can get the first shot off...its usually the only one that counts in hardcore modes

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    You are addressing 2 separate issues. Corner campers/ and equipment. You can't fault someone for using the equipment provided by the game. You can complain about their tactics of sitting in a corner waiting for you to walk by but this is where your tactics come in. You are playing team deathmatch. Work as a team. If the other team is playing in this fashion then form up into groups of two with about a 3 second delay between point man and trailing man and sweep the map for campers. Also if you do not have a headset i suggest you buy one because communication is key to ferreting those guys out. Another thought is to join a CLAN where you can find a group of guys you like playing with and can play together a lot. Killer Instinct Gaming is a good one. Although I don't know if they have a branch for PS3.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    You need to start playing hardcore team death match its not as bad of a problem as in the regular mode, and always always use a stock its really easy to counter any sight with if you have good aim and can get the first shot off...its usually the only one that counts in hardcore modes

THIS. Hardcore is my favorite mode. Instead of shooting a guy 10 times to kill him you double tap and they drop.

I've been playing Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 more than Black Ops. It's more entertaining IMO.

Just started playing Day Z on Steam...it's addicting.

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My 15 and 11 year old sons got me hooked on Team Deathmatch. I am an addict, and play for hours. I work midshift so when I get home I have the game all to myself.
    Here is my only rant about the game, well not so much the game but players.
    I HATE PEOPLE THAT USE TARGET FINDERS . LEARN HOW TO SHOOT LIKE A MAN AND DONT CAMP WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRL TARGET FINDER AND SHOOT ME WHEN I WALK BY!!!

PS3
    (INGO) allenboyz1016

PSN Smokle, but yeah haha i dislike campers to but thats basicly all it turns into have to learn to combat them, as someone else said play killed confirmed, its fun and makes u move around

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    THIS. Hardcore is my favorite mode. Instead of shooting a guy 10 times to kill him you double tap and they drop.

I've been playing Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 more than Black Ops. It's more entertaining IMO.

Just started playing Day Z on Steam...it's addicting.

You play any other PC games?
    If so, what your steam name? I'll send you a friend request.
    I have a group of buddies who play nothing but dayz.

Top Bottom