Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    back

It is back and has had 200 rounds through it and cleaned. Works like a champ. I plan to do some more this afternoon when we get back from the pool.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It is back and has had 200 rounds through it and cleaned. Works like a champ. I plan to do some more this afternoon when we get back from the pool.

Good news!

And, for your benefit and for the reputation of Bob Londrigan:

I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID HE WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO PROVIDE WARRANTY SERVICE FOR YOUR STI.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Good news!

And, for your benefit and for the reputation of Bob Londrigan:

I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID HE WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO PROVIDE WARRANTY SERVICE FOR YOUR STI.

He does good work and he stands behind it 100%.

I fired the 200 rounds without black tape. Thought about not putting it back on, but I did.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    See, good things do happen to good people. You got your gun back, good for you. You got your gun back, good for me....

As for the scoring errors and not engaged targets, I don't recall me saying ANYTHING about folks that dumped somewhere between 15 and 19 rounds at the Texas Star.

I thought somebody had declared war.
    :patriot:

It simply boils down to: you can't count and I can't count........And, I will say thanks for screwing that up (although, in all fairness, with that many procedurals, it was easy to screw up).

The bad thing is after I shot the Star the 2nd time, I twitched to start to move before engaging the same targets I didn't engage the first time. Maybe senility is setting in.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    See, good things do happen to good people. You got your gun back, good for you. You got your gun back, good for me....

As for the scoring errors and not engaged targets, I don't recall me saying ANYTHING about folks that dumped somewhere between 15 and 19 rounds at the Texas Star.

I thought somebody had declared war.
    :patriot:

It simply boils down to: you can't count and I can't count........And, I will say thanks for screwing that up (although, in all fairness, with that many procedurals, it was easy to screw up).

The bad thing is after I shot the Star the 2nd time, I twitched to start to move before engaging the same targets I didn't engage the first time. Maybe senility is setting in.

I never make fun of anyone shooting at the star. I'm always happy to do it in under 11 rounds. :D The trick is learning how to shoot it. You catch one out of sequence...holy cow...there goes 6 mags.

I still have no idea what target was missed. It happens, and thank god you got 'em all the 2nd time. I'm about 2/10 on reshoots this year.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Hey, don't feel bad. My scorekeeping caused a reshoot at the state match one year.

I always tell folks if they see me screw up real bad, run up and start pasting. This way's even better.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    lookd like I get my trojan back, need to start loading some 45acp rounds......
    Might just think about shooting SS all year next year in honor of the 100th anniversary of the 1911

sh*t, I got an azz load of 40 brass, not so much in 45 or bullets.....hey dad

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    lookd like I get my trojan back, need to start loading some 45acp rounds......
    Might just think about shooting SS all year next year in honor of the 100th anniversary of the 1911

sh*t, I got an azz load of 40 brass, not so much in 45 or bullets.....hey dad

If you do it
    I will to , you see if you can make master in SS and I'll shoot for B class
    Call it the 100th anniversary challenge :D

Top Bottom