• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting and as I have been saying all along…

“According to presidential historian Douglas Brinkley, Jill Biden is the main reason Joe Biden is running again in 2024.”

“Brinkley recently appeared on Face the Nation and explained that Jill Biden doesn’t want to relinquish the power that the Bidens have spent years trying to gain and even said that she wants some kind of ‘revenge’ against the people who wronged them or stood in their way.”

“This makes perfect sense when you think about it. There have long been rumors of bad blood between the Bidens and the Clintons, as well as the Obamas.“

“Additionally, the Bidens clearly enjoy living in the White House and flying around on Air Force One. Why would they want to give that up?”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think I will take anything he says with a grain of salt. After all he is a CNN contributor who said the following:

In January 2022, Brinkley compared the 2021 United States Capitol attack to the Holocaust, the September 11 attacks, and the Attack on Pearl Harbor. "I think it is like December 7th Pearl Harbor it is like the 9/11 tragedy", said Brinkley.[15]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Answering questions while eating an ice cream cone is going to get old with Americans fast. It was a bad look during the Afghanistan move and it's still bad optics. Makes him look like Marie Antoinette.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Answering questions while eating an ice cream cone is going to get old with Americans fast. It was a bad look during the Afghanistan move and it's still bad optics. Makes him look like Marie Antoinette.

president toddler with his ice cream cone.

Top Bottom