1,000 yards out

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    newsflash: The US has had a .mil presence in many many parts of Africa for the last few decades at least.

Both conventional and unconventional. All branches.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    newsflash: The US has had a .mil presence in many many parts of Africa for the last few decades at least.

Trump pulled the US troops out of Somalia because he knows like the rest of us its a waste of time, money and American blood to be there.

I wonder what Bidens handlers get from us being there.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Trump pulled the US troops out of Somalia because he knows like the rest of us its a waste of time, money and American blood to be there.

Well, we have to be there in the first place to leave billions of dollars in military equipment behind to help our enemies. Think Afghanistan but slightly smaller.

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Let's finish a job for once. Sheesh!
    original.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

The same reason Clinton sent in troops to Rwanda during a civil war/genocide in 1994.
    It was to protect the central bank. We sent in 200 special forces and at the time it was mainstream news(CNN,FOX ect) they where there to protect the central bank,and get the gold out(holding the airport). It was not a secret.

Now history has been revised.

" In July, he(Clinton) sent 200 non-combatant troops to the Rwanda capital of Kigali to manage the airport and distribute relief supplies. These troops were withdrawn by October 1994. Clinton and the United Nations faced criticism for their non-response to the genocide."

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'll throw in my :twocents:, we've had troops in Somalia even after Trump "pulled them out". All Trump did was not have them stationed there, they were still in the country they just had to travel in and out of it to Kenya. Which possibly made it more dangerous to them. They still had the dangers of being in country, but added more travel and not having a US secured base of operations in country.

If we are going to pull them out (which is my opinion) we should do it all the way. Not half ***ed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Add a few more decades.
    JTF-HOA (Horn Of Africa, not Homeowners Association) in Djibouti was around when young USAF MSgt KellyinAvon was at USCENTAF Forward in 2005.

Top Bottom