• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    That means that the Democrats really believe that the rest of the country is their enemy. Interesting how they always need an "enemy" to point to in order to rally their forces - but they call us "haters"

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Ok I don't mean to thread jack here, but I don't want to start a new thread for this question.

But why is it that everytime I read about the Tea Party, someone is calling them racist??? Have there been any instances where they were shown to be racist? I don't get it. If anyone has any proof of this, please help me out.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Ok I don't mean to thread jack here, but I don't want to start a new thread for this question.

But why is it that everytime I read about the Tea Party, someone is calling them racist??? Have there been any instances where they were shown to be racist? I don't get it. If anyone has any proof of this, please help me out.

So I don't remember the details but I read a while back (there's a thread around here somewhere) about a guy who joined and started supporting the Tea Party who also actively advocated racist organizations or something to that effect. The guy was removed as being a "member" of the Tea Party and the Tea Party made a public statement asserting the fact that they are in fact NOT SUPPORTIVE AT ALL of racist organizations or agendas.

Oh, by the way talk about "Racist"... one of the loudest publicly stated Democrat supporting organizations "La Raza" literally means "The Race". In Obamas speech at a "La Raza" conference he asserted that (and I quote) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqve7zzX4HQ"]
    Barack Obama said:
    America can only be as strong as our Latin communities.
    [/ame]

The Tea Party aren't the ones separating people by race... our POTUS is.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    The Left Wing (Democrats) in this country have become as blind, and stupid, as the Aristocracy in Europe, which they emulate daily, was in the late 1700's.
    "They" know what's best for the Peasants. (Us)
    "They" deserve to be in power.
    We are here only to serve their will and whims.
    Anyone who opposes them is committing treason, or worse yet, is a RACIST.:nailbite:

If the Anglo members of the Congress were to form a "White Political Caucus" the outcry from the Left Wing hypocrites would be deafening, yet it's perfectly acceptable for Blacks, and Hispanics to form "Special Interest" groups in Congress that specifically exclude White members.
    I may be wrong but I thought that ALL members of Congress were there to act in the best interest of ALL Citizens, and not their particular race. :dunno:
    MODS!!!!
    If I've strayed too far into the "Forbidden Zone" with this post feel free to edit it to remove any offending passages. It's not my goal to incite any racial discourse here. I'm just pointing out the facts that are IMO, a large part of the Partisanship that is crippling the Government.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    The Left Wing (Democrats) in this country have become as blind, and stupid, as the Aristocracy in Europe, which they emulate daily, was in the late 1700's.
    "They" know what's best for the Peasants. (Us)
    "They" deserve to be in power.
    We are here only to serve their will and whims.
    Anyone who opposes them is committing treason, or worse yet, is a RACIST.:nailbite:

If the Anglo members of the Congress were to form a "White Political Caucus" the outcry from the Left Wing hypocrites would be deafening, yet it's perfectly acceptable for Blacks, and Hispanics to form "Special Interest" groups in Congress that specifically exclude White members.
    I may be wrong but I thought that ALL members of Congress were there to act in the best interest of ALL Citizens, and not their particular race. :dunno:
    MODS!!!!
    If I've strayed too far into the "Forbidden Zone" with this post feel free to edit it to remove any offending passages. It's not my goal to incite any racial discourse here. I'm just pointing out the facts that are IMO, a large part of the Partisanship that is crippling the Government.

I nominate this for #1 political post of the day :yesway:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    The real enemy is the person who designed that outfit. WTF? Is she giving a speech or a clown in a 4th of July parade? Oh wait, Dems don't go to 4th of July parades, it must be a clown giving a speech.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Historically the Dems have loved 3rd parties because they have taken votes from the Reps. The tea party partners with the Republicans and therefore the Dems thing they are being ganged up on by a bunch of rable rousers.(spell)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Yep, they are SO racist, they keep having people like Allen West, Herman Cain, and Alveda King speak at their rallies. :n00b:

Even going so far as voting for Herman Cain in some of their own polls. Of course, the Left have publicaly called Herman Cain a race traitor, Uncle tom etc, and implied that he was "bought off" as a token to prove the Tea Party isn't racist..:rolleyes:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I hope people can see through this. Calling the Tea Party an enemy is just wrong.

All of this hate-filled political posturing & racial rhetoric like what is currently coming from some of the members of our government is starting to make me nervous.

I am guessing it's the same sort of nervous feeling that some Jewish Germans must have experienced back in 32' when they were being called "the enemies of the State" by some of the folks in their government.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    She is a rep from Florida... you can glance at what she is wearing for 3 seconds and know not to take her seriously.

What was that saying... "Dress for the job you want" ?.... Maybe she wants to become a rodeo clown?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Though not a member of the Tea Party (or ANY party for that matter), I've never seen any credible evidence that race is even an issue with them.

This is just another example of the ad hominem attack strategy that is used by those who can't counter an argument with a credible debate.

Additionally, the political landscape of this country is full of all kinds of special interest groups.
    Any "new kid on the block" will usually get attacked from any of those groups that fear their special interest funding from the taxpayer is maybe going to get closer scrutiny.

It's all about Federal money, political power and holding on to it folks.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Though not a member of the Tea Party (or ANY party for that matter), I've never seen any credible evidence that race is even an issue with them.
    There is no race issue at all. There are many people from different nationalities that are members. There's the proof.

Top Bottom