• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thank you for the offer, we didn't see it at the southside location but very possible I simply missed it.

Gives me an excuse to go to either and look!

Other than it isnout of stock, in the photo atleast.
    I have seen exactly one bottle at TW, a guy was carrying it, I asked where it was in the store, he found it in the tequila isle buried, likely by someone who was hiding it to pick up later due to the one bottle limit…

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I have seen exactly one bottle at TW, a guy was carrying it, I asked where it was in the store, he found it in the tequila isle buried, likely by someone who was hiding it to pick up later due to the one bottle limit…

I've yet to see it anywhere on the shelves, I scored two bottles near Detroit a few months back as the manager held them back for my coworker and offered us both one bottle each...he didn't want his so I grabbed both...waiting for a special occasion to crack one open!

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Anyone see store picks of Elijah Craig Small Batch? My first bottle of Eagle Rare was a store pick, selected barrel, and was handcuffed... store pick EC SB. Best bottle of EC SB I've ever had, the rest have been somewhat disappointing.

That was when I was spending some time in Florida... nothing locally.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Anyone see store picks of Elijah Craig Small Batch? My first bottle of Eagle Rare was a store pick, selected barrel, and was handcuffed... store pick EC SB. Best bottle of EC SB I've ever had, the rest have been somewhat disappointing.

That was when I was spending some time in Florida... nothing locally.
    It is getting harder to find store picks lately. Eagle Rare is in such short supply I doubt they are offering store picks.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    I shopped the big Big Red in btown today and couldn’t believe the prices. they had a few interesting bottles but prices that are laughably inflated even compared to local Kroger

Top Bottom