• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Did anyone else file a rebate with Beretta and receive this message even though you submitted all the correct information?

Current Status:

We are unable to process your claim for the following reasons:

- Serial Number not valid for this offer

You will receive a letter in the mail that explains the steps required to resolve these issues.

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I submitted 2 this year and received both without any issues. Bobcat and px4…unfortunately my bobcat rebate was the first round when it was only $75.

Which gun did you buy? I read about other people having this issue with some of the APXs.

Greg1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2023
    Central Indiana
    I am still waiting on my rebate for my APX. I never received an email stating the forms weren't filled out properly. Maybe someday it will show up

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Did anyone else file a rebate with Beretta and receive this message even though you submitted all the correct information?

Current Status:

We are unable to process your claim for the following reasons:

- Serial Number not valid for this offer

You will receive a letter in the mail that explains the steps required to resolve these issues.
    I just filed my rebate for a M9A1 22lr yesterday that I purchased from PSA on 12/31/23. I struggled with it a bit because PSA's receipt does not include the serial# of the gun & Beretta needed either a receipt with the SN or a copy of the form 4473 with the SN. I was able to get a picture of the 4473 to submit, but I had to try to submit the rebate form online several times. The "accept" button didn't do anything when I clicked it until I had filled out the submission 5 separate times.

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    I submitted 2 this year and received both without any issues. Bobcat and px4…unfortunately my bobcat rebate was the first round when it was only $75.

Which gun did you buy? I read about other people having this issue with some of the APXs.
    Bobcat

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    I emailed Beretra and this was their response. I’m glad they took care of it

Our apologies for the misunderstanding & inconvenience.
    Your rebate was denied on 12/15 incorrectly.
    Your 21A Bobcat Silver Ghost Buster IS rebate eligible.
    We will resubmit your rebate request.
    Please allow 10-12 weeks for the rebate check to arrive via US mail

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I emailed Beretra and this was their response. I’m glad they took care of it

Our apologies for the misunderstanding & inconvenience.
    Your rebate was denied on 12/15 incorrectly.
    Your 21A Bobcat Silver Ghost Buster IS rebate eligible.
    We will resubmit your rebate request.
    Please allow 10-12 weeks for the rebate check to arrive via US mail
    Denying the rebate "on accident" must be their standard operating procedure for a certain percentage of rebate claims. I just received the same message saying serial number not valid for promotion. I was able to get a picture of the 4473 with the gun serial # to submit my claim because PSA did not give me a receipt that included the serial #. I asked PSA about it though, and they sent me an email saying "Here is a copy of your invoice with the SN", but it's a blank email. They didn't send me an invoice at all.

Are Beretta and PSA pulling a scam here? I feel like PSA sent me a check for services rendered but oops, we forgot to sign it.

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Denying the rebate "on accident" must be their standard operating procedure for a certain percentage of rebate claims. I just received the same message saying serial number not valid for promotion. I was able to get a picture of the 4473 with the gun serial # to submit my claim because PSA did not give me a receipt that included the serial #. I asked PSA about it though, and they sent me an email saying "Here is a copy of your invoice with the SN", but it's a blank email. They didn't send me an invoice at all.

Are Beretta and PSA pulling a scam here? I feel like PSA sent me a check for services rendered but oops, we forgot to sign it.
    Mine came from PSA also so they might be. Email Beretta and see what they say.
    I won’t believe I got the rebate until I receive the check in 10 to 12 weeks

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Mine came from PSA also so they might be. Email Beretta and see what they say.
    I won’t believe I got the rebate until I receive the check in 10 to 12 weeks
    I bought mine from PSA as well. I'm on hold with Beretta now trying to get this figured out. Unless Beretta uses the exact same character for zero and the letter "O", causing me to get the SN wrong, I'm not sure what the problem is. They offered the rebate, it included the M9A1 22. I bought it only because of the rebate. This should be very simple.
    UPDATE: The rebate was denied, but its back on track. We will see if I ever get my $75 bucks or not.

Last edited:

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    I received this email on 3/8 after emailing them several times and I still haven’t received my rebate check. It’s almost like the rebate was just filed.
    IMG_5520.jpeg IMG_5521.png

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    I bought mine from PSA as well. I'm on hold with Beretta now trying to get this figured out. Unless Beretta uses the exact same character for zero and the letter "O", causing me to get the SN wrong, I'm not sure what the problem is. They offered the rebate, it included the M9A1 22. I bought it only because of the rebate. This should be very simple.
    UPDATE: The rebate was denied, but its back on track. We will see if I ever get my $75 bucks or not.
    Did you ever receive your rebate? It’s week 19 of the 10 to 12 week rebate offer and mine still shows in process.

Top Bottom