• mettle

Master
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    product_info.php

moz-screenshot.png
    moz-screenshot-1.png

AEG_MTX_DSR_lg.jpg

ARES Custom DSR-1 Full Metal Bullpup Gas Sniper Rifle.

$780 on an airsoft gun!!!

talk about seriousness about fun!

:dunno:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    $780 !!! Holy :poop:!!!! I can think of many things I would rather spend that much money on. To each his own I guess?

jsx1043

Master
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I spent about that on all my paintball stuff when I first got into it. Then it was all jacked from my car. Wish I had $780 to throw into my AR build :ar15:

Donnelly

Master
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    That Minigun was..the...coolest! airsoft product that I have ever seen. Wish I was filthy rich and could justify blowing $3500 on a toy.

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Just curious.... What does one do with an airsoft gun? Looks like it did a number on the carboard though. I didn't know they had that much "juice." Could one kill a tweety bird or not powerful enough?

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Airsoft is great for training. It's cheaper than paintball, and less painful, usually. [although I have seen a guy get his tooth shot out.] IT's also really big in nanny states/governments that wont allow their citizens to arm. Allows them to pretend with weapons that really could pass as the real thing.

Shooter
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just read the Wiki for Airsoft, and watched some videos on YouTube. I could see where it would be fun to play. An expensive toy though.

jsx1043

Master
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I think if one were ambitious enough, they could rob a liquor store with one of those mini's... Until the clerk busts out the sawed off.

Happens all the time in Indy. I've had plenty of reports and arrests for armed robberies where we either caught the bad guy and the weapon was a 5 dollar cheapie with the orange painted over, or the clerk knew it was an airsoft or BB gun. They still get charged with the firearm and it's associated charges nontheless! :D

slacker

Master
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I spent more on paintball and it was well worth it. Its like any hobby, the more into it you get, the more you spend.

Same happened to me with photography, scuba diving, hiking, snowboarding, wakeboarding, my jeep, etc.

Top Bottom