• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I actually do disagree that Covid is bad, at least what it has mutated to. I'm a fat, 65 year-old ex-smoker with early indications of COPD. My wife (3 shots) and I (2 shots), both brought Omicron home from Europe in early July. For 3 days after testing +ve, I had a low grade fever of 99.3 and a cough. As long as I took Advil alternating with Tylenol, I felt 100% fine. Wifey's symptoms were a little worse and lasted 5 days. 28 year-old daughter living in SoCal: 4 shots, tested +ve twice, but only had symptoms once.

Yeah, the earlier strains were worse, but now, it's just an aggravating cold.
    You do know it is different for different people, right?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The flu has been around for a hundred plus years. Wuflu 2. Even if flu only claimed 5k per year for 100 years yeah… it’s more than wuflu likely. Year per year? No. Yes wuflu deaths were exaggerated. Yes there were still a lot of deaths caused by it. Denying those facts make us all look stupid as ****. Might as well go full retard and deny it even exists at all at this point. Can’t sound any more retarded.
    Or perhaps just review the FLU pandemic of 1918

Novel INFLUENZA virus, which means the immune system is unprepared for the infection and reacts violently to the pathogen, with that very overreaction doing most of the damage that kills healthy people

In what way is that different from WuVid. The flu disappeared because it essentially was filling the niche of the flu and medical organizations were attributing everything including the flu to WuVid - likely for agenda driven reasons

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You do know it is different for different people, right?
    Really? No ****? But to make a blanket statement that "covid is bad" seems to fly in the face of covid deaths since Omicron took over at the end of last year, especially when compared to earlier variants.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Sad part about this is Israeli researchers warned about the higher risk that vaccinated people had over the unvaccinated, and people ignored their research. Now it looks like they are 100% correct.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    My $.02.
    Wife and I worked at a High School during the outbreak for 2 years, never had a problem. My rhuemetologist said to get shot and boosted, I did.

5 weeks ago we both caught the new variant and tested positive. Low grade fever and symptoms. Wife better after 5 days. I felt better but have a persistent cough. Really a bad cough. Twice to the dr, 2x antibiotics, because of the arthritis I am prone to infections. Still this morning coughed so much it hurts. Not sure when it will subside.

Don

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

This is from awhile back.

He is reading that wrong.
    Pfizer is not saying what he thinks they are saying. They are listing risk factors like companies do. It is a list of what could possibly go wrong. It would be like General Motors saying their cars could start catching on fire is a risk factor. It is not an admission of anything, it is simply listing bad things that could happen.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota