• ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    As they do with flu
    More people died over this than the flu. Let’s not ignore that. OG was pretty rough even for a healthy person with a strong immune system. It sucked. I am not going to minimize the actual virus. Someone not in good health would have had a harder time

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok. Whatever you say.
    The available data on covid deaths is so corrupted as to render it unusable. Everything was counted as a wuwhoflu death they possibly could, thousands of whistleblowers told us so. The CDC site has a disclaimer that flu deaths were nonexistent in 2020-2021.

Then we have the issue of counting flu deaths, when one dies there are quite a few other designations that my apply, a flu may weaken but the flu often is the catalyst that pneumonia, heart issues and others may be on the death certificate. Probably the designation on the death certificate is what pays the most to the healthcare provider.

But at the end of the day the history of flu deaths is greater than the wuwho flu deaths…

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The available data on covid deaths is so corrupted as to render it unusable. Everything was counted as a wuwhoflu death they possibly could, thousands of whistleblowers told us so. The CDC site has a disclaimer that flu deaths were nonexistent in 2020-2021.

Then we have the issue of counting flu deaths, when one dies there are quite a few other designations that my apply, a flu may weaken but the flu often is the catalyst that pneumonia, heart issues and others may be on the death certificate. Probably the designation on the death certificate is what pays the most to the healthcare provider.

But at the end of the day the history of flu deaths is greater than the wuwho flu deaths…

Yep, this.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The flu has been around for a hundred plus years. Wuflu 2. Even if flu only claimed 5k per year for 100 years yeah… it’s more than wuflu likely. Year per year? No. Yes wuflu deaths were exaggerated. Yes there were still a lot of deaths caused by it. Denying those facts make us all look stupid as ****. Might as well go full retard and deny it even exists at all at this point. Can’t sound any more retarded.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The flu has been around for a hundred plus years. Wuflu 2. Even if flu only claimed 5k per year for 100 years yeah… it’s more than wuflu likely. Year per year? No. Yes wuflu deaths were exaggerated. Yes there were still a lot of deaths caused by it. Denying those facts make us all look stupid as ****. Might as well go full retard and deny it even exists at all at this point. Can’t sound any more retarded.

The problem is, we've been lied to so much by the "experts" there's no way to verify that. Do you trust the numbers that have been put out? If so, good for you but I certainly don't. The government and their "experts" have lied since day one of the COVID scamdemic. Why the F would I believe anything they say? Even looking at the "official" numbers published by the CDC, the VAST number of people who died were very old or very unhealthy. The same people who would die from a standard flu. I don't deny there were deaths from COVID, but I don't know if we'll ever know the numbers. Plus many who did die, actually from COVID, wouldn't have died if "experts" hadn't denied certain treatments. So how many of the "actual" deaths were preventable? While a problem, I think COVID is vastly overblown, especially for young and/or healthy people.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The problem is, we've been lied to so much by the "experts" there's no way to verify that. Do you trust the numbers that have been put out? If so, good for you but I certainly don't. The government and their "experts" have lied since day one of the COVID scamdemic. Why the F would I believe anything they say? Even looking at the "official" numbers published by the CDC, the VAST number of people who died were very old or very unhealthy. The same people who would die from a standard flu. I don't deny there were deaths from COVID, but I don't know if we'll ever know the numbers. Plus many who did die, actually from COVID, wouldn't have died if "experts" hadn't denied certain treatments. So how many of the "actual" deaths were preventable? While a problem, I think COVID is vastly overblown, especially for young and/or healthy people.
    I don’t disagree with any of that. Many here act as if Covid isn’t even as bad as the flu. Well for sone people that is true. For many others it’s not.

Places like Australia and New Zealand are proving my theory that this was going to kill x% of the population. The lock downs and draconian measures enacted merely put that off for 2 years. If I had the option of living a free life with the chance of death (which is literally every day anyway) or lockdown for 2 years and still have the same chances? I’ll take “**** off I will live my life” for $200 Alex.

But I’m really tired of the deniers that refuse to admit it’s a real thing. It is. It can suck and hell one year later the wife’s sense of smell and taste still isn’t back fully.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't disagree that it's bad, I just disagree that it's as bad as the "experts" say. Overweight people have it worse than almost any other group, but do you hear experts telling people to lose weight to better their chances of survival? Nope, instead we're promoting "healthy at every weight" garbage. I've lost all faith in the medical community over this :poop: and it shows how most big corporations, from hospitals, to health insurers and such are all Left wing institutions.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don't disagree that it's bad, I just disagree that it's as bad as the "experts" say. Overweight people have it worse than almost any other group, but do you hear experts telling people to lose weight to better their chances of survival? Nope, instead we're promoting "healthy at every weight" garbage. I've lost all faith in the medical community over this :poop: and it shows how most big corporations, from hospitals, to health insurers and such are all Left wing institutions.
    Again no arguments from me. I’ve been a very vocal proponent of the stupidity the “experts” have foisted on us as “science”. They’ve lost all credibility for at least a generation and that’s bad. What makes it bad is when something serious does come along no one will believe their recommendations even if they are100% accurate. This will only hurt society down the road because sone wanted power at all costs.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’ve posted on another thread a couple of Twitter posts showing the Chinese are finally starting to have enough of the Fauci approved covid measures. Now it looks like the Chicoms are getting ready to show their displeasure with the peasants acting out of turn.

Always remember so you’ll never forget that there are those in this country that only a few months ago were supporting government clamp downs on us that refused to play the covid game.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I actually do disagree that Covid is bad, at least what it has mutated to. I'm a fat, 65 year-old ex-smoker with early indications of COPD. My wife (3 shots) and I (2 shots), both brought Omicron home from Europe in early July. For 3 days after testing +ve, I had a low grade fever of 99.3 and a cough. As long as I took Advil alternating with Tylenol, I felt 100% fine. Wifey's symptoms were a little worse and lasted 5 days. 28 year-old daughter living in SoCal: 4 shots, tested +ve twice, but only had symptoms once.

Yeah, the earlier strains were worse, but now, it's just an aggravating cold.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I actually do disagree that Covid is bad, at least what it has mutated to. I'm a fat, 65 year-old ex-smoker with early indications of COPD. My wife (3 shots) and I (2 shots), both brought Omicron home from Europe in early July. For 3 days after testing +ve, I had a low grade fever of 99.3 and a cough. As long as I took Advil alternating with Tylenol, I felt 100% fine. Wifey's symptoms were a little worse and lasted 5 days. 28 year-old daughter living in SoCal: 4 shots, tested +ve twice, but only had symptoms once.

I guess I could say it was bad, not is bad ;)

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

OG and Delta kicked my butt. Delta wiped the wife out for weeks. I can't speak to the O variant because we haven't had it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What an upside down world. On one hand they fail to promote healthy options like like diet and exercise, along with Quecertin, zink, and vitamin D, all things many doctors suggested folks try while on the other hand they suspend ALL safety protocols with a EUA because it is so catastrophic the people must take unproven and untested experimental substances.

Did anyone see a PSA advising to keep healthy?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It's a start but some people need to go to jail........

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What an upside down world. On one hand they fail to promote healthy options like like diet and exercise, along with Quecertin, zink, and vitamin D, all things many doctors suggested folks try while on the other hand they suspend ALL safety protocols with a EUA because it is so catastrophic the people must take unproven and untested experimental substances.

Did anyone see a PSA advising to keep healthy?
    When we got it (my round 2) there was NO data and NO recommendations on what to do. It was "Get your shot. Already have it? Well that sucks. Stay home until you die or get better"

That's NOT how you help people.

Top Bottom