smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Virus Destruction by Resonance
    Auguste Meessen

Royal R. Rife discovered this method already about 100 years ago. He proved its efficiency by means of high resolution microscopes and in 1934, by controlled clinically tests. However, these results seemed to be unbelievable, since the underlying mechanism was not yet understood. Actually, we are faced with three problems: 1) the functioning of Rife’s supermicroscopes, 2) his observation that bacteria can undergo size reduction, and 3) the decisive resonance phenomenon. We explain the high magnification and resolving power of Rife’s microscopes and show that new discoveries confirm that the postulate of invariable forms of bacteria has to be abandoned. Then we prove that forced oscillations of virus spikes lead to a peculiar resonance, because of nonlinear effects. It causes total destruction of the virus by rupture of its coating.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Auguste Meessen

Royal R. Rife discovered this method already about 100 years ago. He proved its efficiency by means of high resolution microscopes and in 1934, by controlled clinically tests. However, these results seemed to be unbelievable, since the underlying mechanism was not yet understood. Actually, we are faced with three problems: 1) the functioning of Rife’s supermicroscopes, 2) his observation that bacteria can undergo size reduction, and 3) the decisive resonance phenomenon. We explain the high magnification and resolving power of Rife’s microscopes and show that new discoveries confirm that the postulate of invariable forms of bacteria has to be abandoned. Then we prove that forced oscillations of virus spikes lead to a peculiar resonance, because of nonlinear effects. It causes total destruction of the virus by rupture of its coating.
    Hmmm... trying to convince the tin-hat crowd to accept the widespread use of equipment that creates an oscillating electronic field. What could go wrong?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Auguste Meessen

Thanks for the link. It's good to see Rife's work is being seriously studied and to be expanded upon, on the cusp of going mainstream (if it isn't suppressed further). Also leads into associated areas that are of great interest.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ok we have 6146 hospitals in the US.....as of today 118720 are hospitalized with the Wuhan Flu....so that makes 19.31 people per hospital....

so how are they over run?......25 beds per hospital?:rolleyes:
    Because people generally do not get hospitalized for this unless they need ICU care...and how many ICU beds do you think are in each hospital?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And people in hospitals isn't exactly fluid, so there's no good way to spread it out all across the US evenly. And not everyone in the hospital is there for COVID, so that 118720 is in addition to the normal load.

My wife was in the ER, and thought she'd have to stay overnight, but there was no bed to put her (or several other people in the ER) in to.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So in honor of the new forum software (or perhaps in spite of it), a quick update on the unfrozen caveman stats.

We're still in exponential growth of deaths, with ~137 days to double. That trend appears likely to continue through mid- to late-January.

The national stats regarding critical/serious hospitalization continue to reach new high-water marks almost daily. We're pushing 29k now, and are trending toward 30k. (I'm still not sure how this number is distilled, but it seems to be a decent proxy for overall health-system stress: when it is lower, there seems to be more beds available.)

Interestingly, the overall percentage of serious/critical that result in deaths is about 7.4%. That is, whatever that critical/serious number is, about 7.4% of that number is approximately the number of deaths for that day. What's interesting about that is that for some weeks that number has been in the 9-10% range, suggesting that "more than usual" number of people were dying. But, in recent days, that has dropped back closer to the average. I think that's a good sign regarding treatments.

The CFR is about 1.73%, but today looks like it may tick up a bit. We'll see about that. Indiana's CFR is about 1.5%, so yay us. But, because of the ISDH reporting lag, that could change.

Part of the potential increase in CFR is related, IMHO, to fewer people getting tested. Anecdotally, it seems to me that people are just tired of testing. I think we're back to only getting tested if someone has symptoms, and otherwise just "quarantining." (Which may or may not mean actually not interacting with people.) The fewer a-/non-symptomatic positives we know about, the higher the percentage of sick and dying people will be reflected in the positives.

WWII was not won on D-Day. There were many tough days after that (in both theaters). That's kinda my feeling about the vaccine arrival. It will probably end up being regarded as the "moment" that signaled our exit from the pandemic, but wasn't the end of it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Because people generally do not get hospitalized for this unless they need ICU care...and how many ICU beds do you think are in each hospital?
    then so your saying all 118k are in the ICU's?????.....

i can't find how many beds there are just percentages of how many are in the beds....

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Looks like we're going to have bank bug mutations all over the place.
    Why this could be a full fledged Milla Jovovich movie by spring time.
    Are they refitting spaces in mine shafts yet?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm curious. If they can detect covid in wastewater, why couldn't they do a pee test instead of running a giant q-tip up your nose?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm curious. If they can detect covid in wastewater, why couldn't they do a pee test instead of running a giant q-tip up your nose?
    I don't think it is the liquid part of human waste that contains the virus. They probably could stick that giant q-tip somewhere else :oops:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just got this text from my sister...

“The nurse that died on Cheryl’s center last night was 43. No health issues. Slightly chubby. Had covid shot last weekend.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom