• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Don’t worry. You can come over to my house. I have some knives and flashlights we can play with.

it_s-a-trap-t-shirt-teeturtle-star-wars_800x.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Just say the word, brother, and I'm there... except tomorrow evening, got an event with the boychild.

Hopefully after our renovation is completed I can have a handful of buddies over for some libations. That'll be fun. Boy-child not invited. Sorry. :D

Hmm. I see. Thanks for inviting the rest of us. No, don't worry about us. We'll just sit here in the dark. If it gets cold, we'll just make do by putting on a sweater.

I was under the impression that the Rhino didn't consume distilled and/or fermented adult beverages?

Don’t worry. You can come over to my house. I have some knives and flashlights we can play with.

You can come over, too. I'll be sure there's 1 whole Angry Orchard for you.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I'm surprised no one has proposed a caper whereby a crack INGO ninja crew secretly enters the house at 0darkThirty, surreptitiously lifts the earings and schleps them to a waiting jeweler who replaces the zirconium/quartz/plastic baubles with real diamond and then with stealth and cunning replaces the upgraded earrings exactly as they were in her ladyships jewelry box while she softly snores nearby. Kinda like an Oceans 13 or Italian Job, but with less handsome actors.

Of course it would fail spectacularly, but since she's going to replace the fake diamonds with your testicles anyway, might as well get a good story out of it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I revoke your invitation to my house.

You weren't going to let me inside, anyway.

I'm surprised no one has proposed a caper whereby a crack INGO ninja crew secretly enters the house at 0darkThirty, surreptitiously lifts the earings and schleps them to a waiting jeweler who replaces the zirconium/quartz/plastic baubles with real diamond and then with stealth and cunning replaces the upgraded earrings exactly as they were in her ladyships jewelry box while she softly snores nearby. Kinda like an Oceans 13 or Italian Job, but with less handsome actors.

Of course it would fail spectacularly, but since she's going to replace the fake diamonds with your testicles anyway, might as well get a good story out of it.

The only chance of such a plan succeeding is if I am the guy who does all of the monkey-like climbing, bounding, scaling, etc.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    She's not bad. Probably a good thing for our family that she's rather ambivalent to firearms. She knows HOW to run a pistol - she just doesn't care about doing it.

Also - still alive. For now.

If she finds out and uses a firearm on you, wouldn't that be considered a justified shooting? Well, probably in her eyes anyway. :)

Top Bottom