• ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Because he's not really dead yet.

California Student Catches Alleged Thief on Camera: A Teacher - Yahoo!

TL;DR version: money goes missing from students' bags/clothes in gym locker room; savvy student sets up sting; catches teacher in the act.

Now for the bombshell:

Betti said she kept watching it “over and over” and eventually took the video to her principal with some friends.

“He said that he’ll investigate it and he told us to delete the video, but I had already sent it to my dad,” she said.

Really? How is he going to investigate without the video? Teacher has not yet been fired.

Here's the million dollar question: has anything else gone missing since the teacher was slapped on the wrist and told to lay low for a while until this blows over?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Saw this from a group I follow:

California High School Principal Orders Student to Delete Video of Teacher Stealing | PINAC

Both cameras show her teacher going through backpacks, with one clearly showing what appears to be money being taken from a pink backpack.
    “I was like, oh my God, I can’t believe I got this on video and I couldn’t believe that I got it and I kept watching it over and over,” she said.
    Betti and several friends took the video to the principal.
    “He said that he’ll investigate it and he told us to delete the video but I had already sent it to my dad.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Wow. Nice try at covering it up, Mr. Principle.

-1 for public schools.

If only homeschooling wasn't proven to leave children socially awkward and under-educated....

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    If only homeschooling wasn't proven to leave children socially awkward and under-educated....

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

:popcorn:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Wow. Nice try at covering it up, Mr. Principle.

-1 for public schools.

Well, I do have to shush my older one in public now and again. It's so awkward when he starts spouting off WW2 weaponry comments and pretends the cart is a Tiger Tank beating up on the enemy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    88, cheap parlor tricks. I don't know of actual teachers that make a thread every time a parent "teacher" rapes or kills their kid.

A Dark Side To Home Schooling - CBS News

Homeschool Abuse Survivor : I Am a Child Abuse Survivor Story & Experience

You are above this form of debate.

Meanwhile, I'm sure that no public schooled family has ever lived in filth and squalor...

Your point doesn't even fit. The schooling is irrelevant to the terrible parenting. A public schooling parent could have done this just as easily.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Because he's not really dead yet.

California Student Catches Alleged Thief on Camera: A Teacher - Yahoo!

TL;DR version: money goes missing from students' bags/clothes in gym locker room; savvy student sets up sting; catches teacher in the act.

Now for the bombshell:

Really? How is he going to investigate without the video? Teacher has not yet been fired.

Here's the million dollar question: has anything else gone missing since the teacher was slapped on the wrist and told to lay low for a while until this blows over?

I don't know if it would interfere with the "investigation", or not, they should post it on you tube, and see how many hits it gets....

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    88, cheap parlor tricks. I don't know of actual teachers that make a thread every time a parent "teacher" rapes or kills their kid.

A Dark Side To Home Schooling - CBS News

Homeschool Abuse Survivor : I Am a Child Abuse Survivor Story & Experience - a survivor network for home "schooled" adults.

You are above this form of debate.

In fairness - the leo-bashing crowd around here could use with a dose of the same medicine. Hmmm... come to think of it there are some around here who seem to take joy and post it right up every time a Republican is disgraced or does something stupid... Not necessarily disagreeing with you, Eleven. Just suggesting that if you're going to pass that particular brush around - there's going to be a lot of tar on a lot of peoples proverbial Levi's....

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    In fairness - the leo-bashing crowd around here could use with a dose of the same medicine. Hmmm... come to think of it there are some around here who seem to take joy and post it right up every time a Republican is disgraced or does something stupid... Not necessarily disagreeing with you, Eleven. Just suggesting that if you're going to pass that particular brush around - there's going to be a lot of tar on a lot of peoples proverbial Levi's....

It's mudslinging. Acceptable for political discussion. I just hope we don't devolve into posting every transgression that occurs in public schools. Glass houses and all.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

I expect more out of 88 than the fellow who makes bathouse barry threads or...Rambone.

Top Bottom