• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I'm not in Indiana anymore and REALLY miss the plentiful, convenient training opportunities there. You all have it pretty good. Excellent local trainers who engage here on INGO... Really, you have it good. Take advantage of it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I'm not in Indiana anymore and REALLY miss the plentiful, convenient training opportunities there. You all have it pretty good. Excellent local trainers who engage here on INGO... Really, you have it good. Take advantage of it.

We miss you. You are right, I am planning my 2016 training and other than attending the Rangemaster Tactical Conference in Memphis, it doesn't look like I will be going any farther than IN and MI to get top notch training. Some of that with local/regional guys and some with national ones who will be coming here.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

WTF not even a good bye?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Thanks for traveling to Indy to help with Paladin Combative's MUC class. Have a good new year

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    WTF not even a good bye?

It's never goodbye, sir. Just a little longer between visits. I still have a son in the area, so I'll be back now and then. If my visits happen to coincide with a class here and there...

Happy New Year to all of my Hoosier (and almost Hoosier) brothers.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's never goodbye, sir. Just a little longer between visits. I still have a son in the area, so I'll be back now and then. If my visits happen to coincide with a class here and there...

Happy New Year to all of my Hoosier (and almost Hoosier) brothers.

I must have missed the info about you moving too! Where abouts did you move to?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I must have missed the info about you moving too! Where abouts did you move to?

I'm currently about 1500 miles west enjoying the snow in the Wasatch Range. Not sure I'll STAY here, but here for now. I do like the state's stance on the right to bear arms.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I'm currently about 1500 miles west enjoying the snow in the Wasatch Range. Not sure I'll STAY here, but here for now. I do like the state's stance on the right to bear arms.

I made the opposite move over 11 years ago. Take all that Indiana training and use it on the vast amounts of open public land out there. I didn't scatter nearly the amount of lead on the west desert that I should have. Truly a great place for outdoor activity, enjoy the hell out of it.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Utah has it's own set of advantages. It's dang near one big gun range, there's things to hunt there we will never see here. Lots of different opportunities I am sure. Look around and see what's there.

Top Bottom