• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok this is sort of just feeling out the market. Before I drag out and count and value and sort all my Basketball, baseball, football, racing, and Desert Storm trading cards...

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying, or trading for an entire collection? I have upwards of almost 2000 or maybe more cards total including a couple whole sets, some very valuable cards, rare cards, old cards, new cards, cases, binders, boxes, packs, just a WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF. But as I stated before I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the whole lot before I put it on the market? The biggest bulk of my trading cards are basketball with baseball the runner up. Most of my basketball cards range from the early to late 90's and have many Michael Jordans, many "Stars" rookies, Larry Bird's, a bunch of Anferney Hardaway, Shaq, THE "Dream Team"'s, and a set and a half of Desert Storm trading cards. If there is any interest in this lot, I'll list it, but I want to know before I drag it all out because i have a BUNCH of stuff.

Would consider trades of firearms, 2 wheeled vehicles, CASH, or, umm... CASH. LOL Prefer cash, but anything I can turn around and sell for cash, or a moped/motorcycle would be great. Anyway, thanks in advance guys!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well I just needed to know if anyone was interested first of all. I didn't want to drag out everything I had UNLESS there was interest. Off the top of my head without looking at EVERYTHING I'd say everything I have is worth at a minimum of $700 if not more.

Like I said, if there's interest I'll drag it all out and look up some value and post what I have, pictures and all. Everything I have is in pristine condition. What i listed above is just a small sample. I can get into detail if there is any interested people.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm not sure, what would his rookie year have been? If before the early 90's probably not, but then again I wasn't a big fan of his so I POSSIBLY could. But when I sell this stuff I'd rather it all go in one big lot. So if you're interested in the lot I'll drag it out.

FYI, it's buried in my closet and I'm limited on space to keep it for a short period.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Meh, Hater-Bay says I owe them money and I don't. Otherwise I would. Card Collecting was big back in the mid ninties. People just don't appreciate these thing anymore I guess. Oh well, good thing i didn't drag them out.

Top Bottom