• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    And why is it the vast majority of people no longer even care?

Because American Idol is on TV, or DWTS, or SYTYCD, or the NFL. Hey, did you see the story on Peyton Manning? I can't believe the Colts traded him...

The vast majority of people in this country are staring at their own navals....and no longer care about much other than their own comfort.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The "majority" no longer cared in the first place and are not impressed by conspiracy theory.

You do realize birthers are a minority, right?

:tinfoil:

Oh I understand that. I also think he was probably born in Hawaii. But there is something weird about the whole thing. The refusal to put the matter to rest long ago by releasing hi long form birth cert. This oddity with his SSN. His refusal to release his college records and taking steps to protect them. He and his wife both losing their law license and the record of it disappearing. But once again no one cares about anything with this guy.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Oh I understand that. I also think he was probably born in Hawaii. But there is something weird about the whole thing. The refusal to put the matter to rest long ago by releasing hi long form birth cert. This oddity with his SSN. His refusal to release his college records and taking steps to protect them. He and his wife both losing their law license and the record of it disappearing. But once again no one cares about anything with this guy.

yep nothing to see her :D

jake

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

I'm almost certain it is because he is our first Affirmative Action president, who used his skin and ethnic background to get placement ahead of others whenever necessary. He gamed the system to get ahead, and he got real far ahead. He probably didn't need to, but he used every tool he had, and while I can't blame him necessarily (I blame those,who support continuing affirmative action), it is nothing to be proud of. Just look at that disgraced blond congresswoman who claimed she was Native American, and now imagine if their are papers out there where Obama listed himself as Kenyan.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    When this guy is voted out, I bet we will find out all kinds of disturbing information. Most if not all, illegal, and disqualifying to be President of the US. It is almost as if the media has given him complete amnesty on any issue because he is the Progressive standard bearer, and Black, after all. He is the least qualified person ever elected to the office! He has surrounded himself with communist/socialst radicles and has blown more tax payer dollars that the previous 43 COMBINED! He and his ilk have to go! ASAP!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The "majority" no longer cared in the first place and are not impressed by conspiracy theory.

You do realize birthers are a minority, right?

:tinfoil:

Would you please explain for me why it is that any irregularity on the part of a conservative or pseudo-conservative is an imperative for full and immediate investigation, but the demand for investigation of even the most egregious of irregularities of a leftist is automatically a conspiracy theory. We will never have a workable chance in the political arena if we accept such unbalanced rules from the beginning and play along with them ourselves.

Could you imagine what would have happened had Bush had a Vince Foster moment or been of questionable qualifications?

Perhaps the equipment problem comes not in form of a tinfoil hat but rather blinders and cotton in the ears. In the case of the immediate issue, I cannot definitively say that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but there are some damned strange things about the matter for which we deserve answers from anyone entrusted with the most influential seat of leadership in OUR republic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm almost certain it is because he is our first Affirmative Action president, who used his skin and ethnic background to get placement ahead of others whenever necessary. He gamed the system to get ahead, and he got real far ahead. He probably didn't need to, but he used every tool he had, and while I can't blame him necessarily (I blame those,who support continuing affirmative action), it is nothing to be proud of. Just look at that disgraced blond congresswoman who claimed she was Native American, and now imagine if their are papers out there where Obama listed himself as Kenyan.

That's a whopper of an assumption...

If you saying that people like him simply because he's black, then his supporters can equally assert that his opponents are so because he is black.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If you saying that people like him simply because he's black, then his supporters can equally assert that his opponents are so because he is black.

I'd say it's true on both counts. At least in a small percentage. There are some out there who wouldn't vote for an "uppity negro" for president no matter what his politics were. And there are some that voted for him simply because he is black.

I talked to a guy and he said he was voting for him because he's black and to show the world that the US isn't racist. He had a dumb look on his face when I asked him "Your voting for him because of the color of his skin, to show that the color of his skin doesn't matter?":n00b:

Top Bottom