• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Real property rights address those concerns. But people don't want real property rights because they couldn't dictate to others how to live.

Sorry...not following.

Sounds to me like your problem is with the government, not with drug users.

You either missed my point or I'm missing yours. Doesn't matter...fun discussion anyway.

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number

"Most likely, this was due to a clerical error. At the time, President Obama was only 15 years old, and lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the '0' and '9' on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president's Social Security number was issued in 1977, before the age of computers), it would have been a common error to accidently type a '0' when the ZIP code really began with a '9'. Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the '9' look somewhat like an '0'."

This is a very plausible explanation. Having done a little data entry in my day I've certainly seen this happen.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Obama never lived in CONN....never visited there. Not around the time it was issued.

:facepalm: Read the link provided to the 2nd website.
    The zip code of HI starts with 9 the one for CN starte dwith 0.

Clerical error either when typing 9 and 0 are close of when "O" wrote it it might have looked like an "0" instead of "9".

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    I said that's what their job is, I didn't say whether or not they actually do it.

Running a story on how this is a completely fabricated chain-email rumor would be no different than running a story saying "Breaking News: Ghosts Aren't Real!" Great way to make yourself a laughing stock.

Seems like laughing stock is what the MSM media is these days, so this story might fit in well with their reputation.

If 'completely fabricated' and 'laughing stock' were the standard, one-half of what I see / read on the news would be eliminated and the Kardashian's would not be news at all. So, how do we know that this isn't a story worth at least reporting / discussing?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well yeah, but how does that differentiate him from anyone else in Washington?

Ha Ha, yeah well there are some in Washington that were actually born on American soil and have not had to fake their birth certificates and SSN's in order to get a job they are not qualified for. That is the difference. ;)

OOOOOOPs steped in that time, Keynesian not Kenyan. That serves me right for the knee jerk reaction. I hang my head in shame.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    :facepalm: Read the link provided to the 2nd website.
    The zip code of HI starts with 9 the one for CN starte dwith 0.

Clerical error either when typing 9 and 0 are close of when "O" wrote it it might have looked like an "0" instead of "9".

CT. The postal abbreviation for Connecticut is CT - not CN.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Obama never lived in CONN....never visited there. Not around the time it was issued.

My SSN (as well as my whole family's) has a NY prefix despite us never living in NY state. In fact I lived in Canada when I applied. My application was filled in Montana. I'm guessing that they may try to stick with state prefixes, but don't always succeed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While this may be interesting if it is possible to determine why this anomaly happened, my own concern isn't this or any particular other element, but the fact that there seems to be nothing normal about this guy. He simply popped up out of the cracks in the concrete with no verifiable background other than simply taking his word for it compounded with the fact he appears more processed and artificial than instant mac and cheese. Never before have we had a president whose very existence was wrapped in such opacity. Honestly, who the hell is this guy?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If he's an illegal alien why should he have a valid ss #?

I think the US presidency should be open to the most talented beings for the job. This includes aliens and extra terrestrials. After all, have we checked GOD's SS# and look what we let him/her get away with. He does whatever he wants and the mainstream media gives him/her a free pass ;).
    We are an inclusive race, an equal opportunity employer, and it is the 21st century you bunch of luddites....

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I think the US presidency should be open to the most talented beings for the job. This includes aliens and extra terrestrials. After all, have we checked GOD's SS# and look what we let him/her get away with. He does whatever he wants and the mainstream media gives him/her a free pass ;).
    We are an inclusive race, an equal opportunity employer, and it is the 21st century you bunch of luddites....

He could be a citizen without meeting the presidential standard of 'natural born citizen'. It is a higher standard.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    While this may be interesting if it is possible to determine why this anomaly happened, my own concern isn't this or any particular other element, but the fact that there seems to be nothing normal about this guy. He simply popped up out of the cracks in the concrete with no verifiable background other than simply taking his word for it compounded with the fact he appears more processed and artificial than instant mac and cheese. Never before have we had a president whose very existence was wrapped in such opacity. Honestly, who the hell is this guy?

And why is it the vast majority of people no longer even care?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Too bad that pesky Constitution keeps getting in the way.

God? What God? He has been banned from public buildings and discourse.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Because they're never offered an alternative that isn't equally smelly?

I'm going to open a business and I have the perfect marketing plan. I'm not going to tell you about how wonderful my products or services are, I'm going to constantly tell you how bad my competition sucks. I'm not going to focus my efforts on making the best products or services available, I'm going to do just enough to claim they're just slightly better than my competition. I think my new business is going to be. Rousing success.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

Sooooo......about those talented beings in DC? How's that workin' out for ya?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I would say, pausing for a nod to this position,

Because they're never offered an alternative that isn't equally smelly?

I'm going to open a business and I have the perfect marketing plan. I'm not going to tell you about how wonderful my products or services are, I'm going to constantly tell you how bad my competition sucks. I'm not going to focus my efforts on making the best products or services available, I'm going to do just enough to claim they're just slightly better than my competition. I think my new business is going to be. Rousing success.

that the primary reason is that most people in our society don't given a damn about much of anything so long as they are warm, dry, fed, and get laid once in a while.

Top Bottom