• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I was buying some fruit yesterday at Meijer and in the check out line the national inquirer front page said something to the effect of the guy who forged BHOs birth certificate wants to come clean.

This is such a big deal, along with several others, that it screams for a full on "airport TSA thinks you have a butt bomb" type of investigation into who BHO really is. Instead, it's always met with meh by the MSM.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Since he is so against any legislation dealing with illegals in this country, except to close his eyes and extend a free pass to them, than the saying "it takes one to know one" makes a lot of sense.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Interesting, but it seems weak. I wonder if the number was simply reused because it was available?

Unfortunately, all we can do is wonder, because investigation is lacking.

You think this is weak? Do you have any issues with your social security number? Do you (or anyone you personally know) have a number from a state you hadn't visited, a decade after you (or they) were born?

These anomalies demand an investigation! Maybe you're right, and it turns out that this is much about nothing. But....what if it's not "weak" and there is something to this?

Unless a credible, law enforcement investigation occurs, all we have left is wondering...

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I'm looking into my crystal ball...

...I see this going nowhere.

Not saying that the evidence sounds bad or faked or cooked up or anything. Not saying it's not worth looking into. Just saying I don't believe it'll get any more traction (and probably much less) than the original "birther" thing did.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My SSN number is prefixed to Tennessee. I wasn't born there. It just happened to be the state I resided in when I did get a SS card. I'd take anything out of World Nut Daily with a big chunk of salt. Joe Farrah went around the bend many years ago and he's been feeding the birthers for some time now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was buying some fruit yesterday at Meijer and in the check out line the national inquirer front page said something to the effect of the guy who forged BHOs birth certificate wants to come clean.

This is such a big deal, along with several others, that it screams for a full on "airport TSA thinks you have a butt bomb" type of investigation into who BHO really is. Instead, it's always met with meh by the MSM.

I'll be honest, if Barry's birth certificate "was" a forgery, do you think the guy who did it, would still be alive?

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Ah' you hit on my favorite subject. Case going to Oh court on Barrys SSN. Great read in CFP today. semper fi

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I'll be honest, if Barry's birth certificate "was" a forgery, do you think the guy who did it, would still be alive?

My thought too...it was the national inquirer so although they've become more credible recently, I still am very skeptical. Unless it was aliens, then it's all true.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/social-security-number/

"Most likely, this was due to a clerical error. At the time, President Obama was only 15 years old, and lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the '0' and '9' on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president's Social Security number was issued in 1977, before the age of computers), it would have been a common error to accidently type a '0' when the ZIP code really began with a '9'. Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the '9' look somewhat like an '0'."

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As much as I'd love to see BHO summarily disqualified and removed from office, there is ample campaign fodder available to beat the lieing commie on his record and the issues. Removing him now on some crime he probably could not be held responsible for (since he would have been 15 at the time) would, itself wreak of fraud to many.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    As much as I'd love to see BHO summarily disqualified and removed from office, there is ample campaign fodder available to beat the lieing commie on his record and the issues. Removing him now on some crime he probably could not be held responsible for (since he would have been 15 at the time) would, itself wreak of fraud to many.

It's a shame the repubs can't put up a candidate worthy of voting for for what should be an easy win.

Top Bottom