• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If Paul or Johnson isn't worthy of voting for then the republic IS dead.

Out of a population of 300-something million people, there is surely a pro-constitution candidate that can appeal to more than the legalize gay marriage/pot crowd. Someone that can present their case for fiscal restraint and limited .gov without coming across half senile.

air6dgo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    The only thing getting bho out of office is for all USA loving pepole to show up in November

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Out of a population of 300-something million people, there is surely a pro-constitution candidate that can appeal to more than the legalize gay marriage/pot crowd. Someone that can present their case for fiscal restraint and limited .gov without coming across half senile.

This statement validates mrjarelle's statement up thread to perfection. :laugh:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Out of the possible candidates, which ones most emulate our founders? For all of this talk from conservatives loving the constitution and our heritage, they sure **** the bed the moment a candidate who truly believes in those things comes along. HE'S SENILE!!!!

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    photo of him moving to the USA? :dunno:

Obama-Africa2.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This statement validates mrjarelle's statement up thread to perfection. :laugh:

Well we certainly know libertarians will cast aside any candidate that falls one vote short of their vision of perfection.

Out of the possible candidates, which ones most emulate our founders? For all of this talk from conservatives loving the constitution and our heritage, they sure **** the bed the moment a candidate who truly believes in those things comes along. HE'S SENILE!!!!

Yeah this gets back to the old arguement of firing obama vs voting for the candidate-that-cant-win-but-I'd-rather-the-thing-crash-than-vote-for-the-republican-again. It's fruitless and boring--no thanks.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My bet is that some people know nothing about Johnson other than the fact that he's the LP candidate, hornadyln.

If so, it's Johnson's or the LP's fault. I bet most people couldn't even tell you who the LP has nominated...or even what the LP is.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well we certainly know libertarians will cast aside any candidate that falls one vote short of their vision of perfection.

Yeah this gets back to the old arguement of firing obama vs voting for the candidate-that-cant-win-but-I'd-rather-the-thing-crash-than-vote-for-the-republican-again. It's fruitless and boring--no thanks.

What's more important? What's best for the country or standing by your party who throws you turds to vote for? Good candidates can't win because people care more for their team than what's best for the country. You won't switch. Others won't switch. So let's just stick with what we know best. More of the same.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And that would be a blatant falsehood. I'm a Johnson supporter and I disagree with him on a couple of issues. Unlike him, I'm not a proponent of the Fair Tax. I dislike it intensely. His support for it does nothing to change my support of him, even with a major disagreement. This quest for perfection that you're talking about doesn't exist among the majority of libertarian voters. But there are some things we won't compromise on. Johnson, fortunately, doesn't have any baggage that's onerous enough to fail in that regard. Obamney, on the other hand has loads of baggage that insures he'll not get any libertarian votes. Key for me? He's a gun banner and in the pockets of the banksters and TARPers. Just like his twin Obama.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What's more important? What's best for the country or standing by your party who throws you turds to vote for? Good candidates can't win because people care more for their team than what's best for the country. You won't switch. Others won't switch. So let's just stick with what we know best. More of the same.

You assume too much. I've made my opinions known about the republican party, their candidates and the LP nominee on quite a few posts. Just because your opinion and voting strategy differs from mine does not mean either one of us care more about anything than the other. I could easily point to your dogmatic support for a candidate that can't win and has, in my opinion, sympathy for progressive tendencies when it comes certain "civil liberties" as a supporter of symbolism over results.

It's not the public's fault that Paul and Johnson are not able to attract a wide spread following. It's their job to present the case, to sell their product and so far theyve proved unable to do so. Sure some dems and reps care more about the team, and I'd say the same can be said of the die-hard LPers. But not me. Just to be clear, my political home was, for years, the rep party. But I am not a slave to them. Nor am I slave to any party. That's why I've made several comments about the lacking of the candidates of the "big 3".

My strategy is different than yours, but I suspect my vision is not that much different. Yeah, maybe at the margins but I bet we agree on 90%+.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And that would be a blatant falsehood. I'm a Johnson supporter and I disagree with him on a couple of issues. Unlike him, I'm not a proponent of the Fair Tax. I dislike it intensely. His support for it does nothing to change my support of him, even with a major disagreement. This quest for perfection that you're talking about doesn't exist among the majority of libertarian voters. But there are some things we won't compromise on. Johnson, fortunately, doesn't have any baggage that's onerous enough to fail in that regard. Obamney, on the other hand has loads of baggage that insures he'll not get any libertarian votes. Key for me? He's a gun banner and in the pockets of the banksters and TARPers. Just like his twin Obama.

And just off the top of my head there were quite a few ready to write off Rand a few weeks ago for supporting Romney and then the hubbub about Allen West's support of the NDAA. Both pretty doggone good allies, but not perfect enough for some:dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    And just off the top of my head there were quite a few ready to write off Rand a few weeks ago for supporting Romney and then the hubbub about Allen West's support of the NDAA. Both pretty doggone good allies, but not perfect enough for some:dunno:

And if they really were who they said they were, they wouldn't have done those things. Which republicans here haven't written off John Roberts? There's been some defense of him here but that's only trying to save face for republicans, not him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And if they really were who they said they were, they wouldn't have done those things. Which republicans here haven't written off John Roberts? There's been some defense of him here but that's only trying to save face for republicans, not him.

If I wrote off every friend, family member, or ally that made a decision with which I disagreed, I'd be awfully lonely.

What Roberts did was inexplicable. Can he salvage himself? I don't know. It takes a ton of attaboys to make up for one oh ****.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If I wrote off every friend, family member, or ally that made a decision with which I disagreed, I'd be awfully lonely.

What Roberts did was inexplicable. Can he salvage himself? I don't know. It takes a ton of attaboys to make up for one oh ****.

So signing a gun ban isn't inexplicable?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You assume too much. I've made my opinions known about the republican party, their candidates and the LP nominee on quite a few posts. Just because your opinion and voting strategy differs from mine does not mean either one of us care more about anything than the other. I could easily point to your dogmatic support for a candidate that can't win and has, in my opinion, sympathy for progressive tendencies when it comes certain "civil liberties" as a supporter of symbolism over results.

It's not the public's fault that Paul and Johnson are not able to attract a wide spread following. It's their job to present the case, to sell their product and so far theyve proved unable to do so. Sure some dems and reps care more about the team, and I'd say the same can be said of the die-hard LPers. But not me. Just to be clear, my political home was, for years, the rep party. But I am not a slave to them. Nor am I slave to any party. That's why I've made several comments about the lacking of the candidates of the "big 3".

My strategy is different than yours, but I suspect my vision is not that much different. Yeah, maybe at the margins but I bet we agree on 90%+.

What progressive tendencies do Paul and Johnson have?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    No yawns from here. I still believe he is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. If his birth certificate was real then why all the shadows and mirrors? Why didn't he just have his birth certificate in hand when he announced he was going to run? Like his opponent did. Huh, well why not? He was applying for the Job of HMFIC not fry boy at Wendy's for crying out loud. So his birth certificate and SSN could both be fake, it does not matter. Way too many liberals embrace him as savior as do the sheep. You are not going to get any justice while the government is in such a decrepit and corrupt state as it is now.

Its just like the liberals on here love to say, the facts don't matter.

From the article: "The ample evidence Daniels gathered led her to believe that the 042 number Obama has been using “had previously been issued to another person,” one who lived in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979 and who was born in 1890.

This assertion can be verified. By law, the Social Security Administration will have kept on microfilm a copy of the original SS-5 application attached to a particular Social Security Number. Daniels, however, does not have access to that microfilm."

If the big 0 is legit all they have to do is pull the microfilm to prove it. But like I said, facts don't matter to the liberals either on INGO or anywhere else. And Bill Clinton never had sex with Monica Lewinsky in the white house either. A lie is as good as the truth, if you are the one wielding the power.

Top Bottom