Please reply by conversation.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Lol. Both of my son's drink it, Evan has said lots of stuff the past few years. I don't know what he's referring to.
    View attachment 337787
    I get it delivered monthly.

I know he made people mad when he personally donated to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign when she was in the Dem primary, but that was only because he was supporting a vet. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants with his money, it's not like he was donating on behalf of BRCC. I'd much rather have her than JB right now though :):

That's the only thing I knew of that people got pissy about :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why would anyone carry or buy Black rifle coffee after what the founder said about conservatives? Might look that up if you care about who you support.
    If you're going to necropost to start :poop: at least show your work. Show us what you find so offensive about BRCC.

What if we "look it up" and dont find what you found? :dunno:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I get it delivered monthly.

I know he made people mad when he personally donated to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign when she was in the Dem primary, but that was only because he was supporting a vet. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants with his money, it's not like he was donating on behalf of BRCC. I'd much rather have her than JB right now though :):

That's the only thing I knew of that people got pissy about :dunno:
    Thanks, I believe its his business who he donates money to or votes for.
    I get it from Brians Store, I get pictures like I posted from my sons and they are saying,
    All is good Pops.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks, I believe its his business who he donates money to or votes for.
    I get it from Brians Store, I get pictures like I posted from my sons and they are saying,
    All is good Pops.
    We dont even know if this is the issue he has a problem with because he didnt tell us.

I heard what I will call a rumor because I havent seen it myself, so that is another possible issue. That is why I want him to tell us what he thinks the problem is.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    We dont even know if this is the issue he has a problem with because he didnt tell us.

I heard what I will call a rumor because I havent seen it myself, so that is another possible issue. That is why I want him to tell us what he thinks the problem is.
    I asked for exactly that in post #60

I was replying to OneBadV8

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    If you're going to necropost to start :poop: at least show your work. Show us what you find so offensive about BRCC.

What if we "look it up" and dont find what you found? :dunno:
    I am not going to internet search it for you, if you don’t care that’s fine. Ignorance is bliss they say. I just don’t like seeing BRCC in a gunstore post as if it’s some kind of great addition. But hey I suppose democrats and liberal progressives need gun stores and coffee too. I assume most gun owners are conservatives but that is obviously a bad assumption based upon my experience with ingo. YMMV.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    well, someone went looking to start some ****. Bumping a thread that's been dormant for 19 months, that was started over 5 years ago. That's some serious dedication.
    Yet here you posted as well? Go have a Bud lite, your preferred beer apparently.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    uFLu1TFoF65J2mdax5.webp

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am not going to internet search it for you, if you don’t care that’s fine. Ignorance is bliss they say. I just don’t like seeing BRCC in a gunstore post as if it’s some kind of great addition. But hey I suppose democrats and liberal progressives need gun stores and coffee too. I assume most gun owners are conservatives but that is obviously a bad assumption based upon my experience with ingo. YMMV.
    Then they did absolutely nothing wrong since you cant prove your allegations.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I called it, Someone was definitely in to stir some ****. insults abound. I haven't seen this many accusations since the dems tried to impeach trump again.
    Seems I touched a nerve? It’s okay to be a trans supporter just ask kid rock and joe rogan. You’re in good company troll.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom