• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I got my hair cut today. It was only supposed to be a trim or a shape up. Wrong...... She got scissor happy and cut way too much off. I am really pissed. This is not the first time this has happened to me either. Evertime I find someone that doesnt get cutting happy they leave and go somewhere else to where I cant find them or they are too far away. Good damn thing it is just hair which will grow back instead of it being a arm or a leg. Just wonder ing if this happens to anyone else and how many times. I must have a sign on me that says " Yeah cut all my hair off cause I dont want it long " I think they screw up and so they have to keep cutting to fix their mistake. I asked her today while she was cutting it I said are you leaving me any hair. Oh yeah I have left you lots of hair. I said trun me around and let me see. I was sooooo pissed. I didnt pay for it either and then she got pissed. She told me she would never do my hair again and I said your damn right you wont.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I got my hair cut today. It was only supposed to be a trim or a shape up. Wrong...... She got scissor happy and cut way too much off. I am really pissed. This is not the first time this has happened to me either. Evertime I find someone that doesnt get cutting happy they leave and go somewhere else to where I cant find them or they are too far away. Good damn thing it is just hair which will grow back instead of it being a arm or a leg. Just wonder ing if this happens to anyone else and how many times. I must have a sign on me that says " Yeah cut all my hair off cause I dont want it long " I think they screw up and so they have to keep cutting to fix their mistake. I asked her today while she was cutting it I said are you leaving me any hair. Oh yeah I have left you lots of hair. I said trun me around and let me see. I was sooooo pissed. I didnt pay for it either and then she got pissed. She told me she would never do my hair again and I said your damn right you wont.

My wife used to get her's done at wallmart but figured out quick that just because one person is good does not mean they all are... one day she came back with a haircut and the back was A LOT longer and was border line mullet....... these day's you pretty much have to go to a salon and pay $50 to get a nice cut... I think she is going to try great clips next before she gives up on it haha.

RacineDKringle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    I'm going to be edgy and controversial and say that I think a short bob would look wicked sophisticated on you =)

But, she messed up and you're unhappy. Post your photo so that I can help console you, because there is no way that you don't look lovely! =)

Signed, RdK - who finally has a good stylist who she's never ever ever letting go of, ever!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I actually like Great Clips. My hair is sorta wavy and nobody can ever cut it right. They do ok, I just missed their $6.99 Special! Anyway when I was a kid riding around in my Model A my GFs always cut my hair. Now when I say that ppl act as if I'm on CRACK. Does anyone else remember that?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I feel ya, I really do, I'm at the point of when I need a trim, the grooming salon manager at my store does my hair, lol...she doesn't do any worse then the hair salon's around here and it's free....and she does a decent job, lol

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I just shave my head (not down to the skin), I have pretty thick hair and a cow lick..... Id rather save the money and do it myself for a while then pay someone like $15 with tip every month to do something nice........ Had hair to my shoulders in the 7th grade then one day shaved it all off...... every now and then I grow it out some and jell it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Guess I'm lucky. I haven't had to worry about this for a long time. My wife cuts my hair as well as my son's. As for my wife's hair, it hasn't been cut since she was seven years old.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I feel ya, I really do, I'm at the point of when I need a trim, the grooming salon manager at my store does my hair, lol...she doesn't do any worse then the hair salon's around here and it's free....and she does a decent job, lol

Ohhhhh..... If I knew you better I'd have to lay some good jokes on ya! ;)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I actually am entertaining thoughts of buzzing it and giving myself a short mohawky thingie for the summer. It's too warm out, already!, and it'd be a ton easier to keep pink/purple if it was shorter.

You HAVE to do Before and After pics, you just Have to!!

RacineDKringle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    The 'before pic' from the back/side is in my welcome thread wayy up there =D ^^

I have an appointment in a couple of days with my awesome 100% perfect stylist. I'll run it by her and see what she thinks, she's terribly honest about what is semi-flattering and what's just not going to look right.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    F I have to anything besides wash my hair, it is entirely too long. I buzzed it for years and went back to the high and tight. I have to dry my daughters hair every now and then. Entirely too much work. I'd prefer my wife buzz her hair if it would get her out of the house quicker.

Top Bottom