• ...and so much more!
  • FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    There not illegal at least according to my lawyer. But they definitely are treating them as if they where. I was wondering why all the news about it went away but seems like there still after it.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yep. And if its not a super hot sear, and you order it medium rare, you get a blubbery mess with no char to give it good flavor. :puke:

Probably the saddest steak I have ever eaten that was cooked to proper internal temperature. Maybe even worse than an overcooked steak.
    Maybe that is the problem. I always order medium rare. What do I need to tell them to do?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe that is the problem. I always order medium rare. What do I need to tell them to do?
    Run a hotter grill. LOL Because if the grill isnt hot enough, by the time the fat chars, it will be well done.

Its one of those situations that there probably isnt anything you can tell them to do if they dont have a hot enough grill.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I really like filet’s medium rare butterflied.

But I love the taste of ribeyes. But couldn’t figure out why sometimes they were so nasty.
    Char is the key. No char on the fat=blubber. Once you char it, a lot of the oil is rendered out of the fat and it changes the taste and texture.

Look at tasty flame broiled burgers. Take that that same beef patty and cook it sous vide (that's french for "boiled in a bag") And you've lost the awesome taste and just have a greasy patty.

ntrngr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Sheepdog HQ
    Still confused on if the buffer tube can or cant be a multiple position tube or not. Cant wait for all this to be done
    I am not a lawyer nor am I giving advice, however, it does not appear to be confusing: If you can put the brace back on it, its illegal. (illegal = law subverted by ATF deeming something is illegal, not actually illegal = do it and get charged). Essentially, the buffer tube cannot be designed to have been able to accept a brace. You must purchase a buffer tube that will not accept a brace.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pretty sure since a brace could* be jammed onto pretty much any buffer tube, that you'd have to modify/destroy the brace, not the tube.

*not all, Im sure but any of the rubber ones.

ntrngr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Sheepdog HQ
    Pretty sure since a brace could* be jammed onto pretty much any buffer tube, that you'd have to modify/destroy the brace, not the tube.

...but according to what "they" say (they = people that claim to know more than me), if it was designed for a brace it absolutely illegal because you can easily put a brace on it. But, if it wasn't designed for a brace (unlike the 3 or 4 position standard tubes are designed for a shoulder stock), then its legal.

The fact is, this is going to be just another one of those "gotchas" where if you argue with the illegal corporate government they will search your place and if they find something, BOOM! You're charged even if its legal. Its called "Lawfare". Like during "Warfare" they see you as an enemy and they want to hurt you. You might even win the battle but you'll still hurt.

The over reaching state does this because they can print unlimited amounts of money. The evil (in government) will never go away until we have honest money.

For now, we have to follow their rules even though they follow no rules. First it was FRTs, now Pistol Braces. Whats next? "Well, your AR is like a machine gun because it can use magazines that hold more than 10 rounds."

I'm doing some research today. I'm reading the part in the Constitution where they say the government can ban FRTs, Pistol Braces and Short barreled rifles (or require a "tax stamp"). Can anyone help me find that section. I'm not having any luck.

ntrngr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Sheepdog HQ

The fact is, the rules say that you can't just destroy the brace. If the tube was designed for a brace, its illegal.

Kind of like the blank lower deal. If you buy a blank lower and put a 16" barrel on it you can never, techinically, put a 10.5" barrel on it because it was once a rifle, now you've made it a short barreled rifle. But, If it was first a pistol, then, you can put a 16" barrel on it and even switch it back and its OK.

The problem isn't the guns. The problem is agencies trying to make law as they go.

Top Bottom