• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Appears UTM training ammo is now banned by our Faux legislators at the ATF. Appears they are not going to let off? How many times do they need to get struck down in court?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    I'm going to estimate something over 85% of readers could use this link to understand what is going on (UTM brand, made in UK, ATF banned from import for non-LE/mil):

I guess I missed your point? But none the less everyone states Gun Owners need more training right? Not saying I am condoning their position. But for sake of Debate both anti and pro Gun say Training is important. So where is the problem ? Why take something away that is very important for FOF training.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I guess I missed your point? But none the less everyone states Gun Owners need more training right? Not saying I am condoning their position. But for sake of Debate both anti and pro Gun say Training is important. So where is the problem ? Why take something away that is very important for FOF training.
    Because it allows civilians to learn FOF training. Can’t have that.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    What is it you would have wanted Jim Jordan and Congress to do?
    Reminds me of a point in History where I studied that it was said We need the House before we can do anything, then it was we only have the House not the Senate yet, then well we only have congress and the senate we need the the Presidency , then they did nothing with all three coequal branches .
    IRC the most worthless speaker of the house was Paul pos Ryan.

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    wcd, I just meant without more context I did not think a lot of folks would be familiar with UTM versus the better known Simmunitions, and that is was useful to know ATF was going after this apparently as a US import issue given it is produced in the UK.

In total agreement with you it is completely unjustifiable. I see absolutely no possible reason in the function of this ammo, or any basis in law, for ATF or any other agency of the US government to restrict import of this ammo.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    They're gonna keep going after crap, 1 thing at a time, till they FAAFO... Then one day some sweeping court finding will come out of right field and get their fun little club disbanded.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Just a clarification, the house and senate make up Congress one of the coequal branches with the Presidency and the courts being the other two…
    Those three to the general public, are vertually unknown.
    Ive asked folks many times that want to talk politics, I will ask
    What are the three branches of the federal government?
    14 out of 15 get a blank look on there face.

Top Bottom