Asking Real Questions for Real Answers! Is there a Path Forward?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nah, we’re here. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that Biden’s plan should be fiercely opposed. I don’t support it and plan to make my voice heard on it. Insofar as do I regret voting for him. No, I do not. I am, currently, happy with my vote, and glad the alternative is out of office. While I support the 2A, I am not a one issue voter. If I think someone is a threat to multiple other things I hold dear, I can weigh the scales, on the overall benefit. If that upsets some people, fine. I’m not bother at all by what other people think.
    Hey bro, can you spot me 40 grand or so? You know, to cover the cost of registering all my soon-to-be NFA items? Sorry I stocked up on "high capacity mags", but you know, it's all good. You live in Carmel, so we know you can afford it. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

BTW, you (and others here) had the chance to make your voice heard on it, but you chose instead to encourage it.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey bro, can you spot me 40 grand or so? You know, to cover the cost of registering all my soon-to-be NFA items? Sorry I stocked up on "high capacity mags", but you know, it's all good. You live in Carmel, so we know you can afford it. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:
    how about I let you borrow my boat. It’s a little old, but it ain’t that bad.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I don't understand how they can show their faces around here and still pretend to value the 2nd Amendment after voting for all the gun control they can get.

But they'll claim they had other reasons, they value our rights, all that bull**** and really actually think we believe them. Personally, I don't believe them. And I hope nobody else buys their ****.
    The problem is members interact with them. Fxxx the echo chamber BS. Most are just trolls. IGNORE EM,and maybe they will will go away.........not.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't understand how they can show their faces around here and still pretend to value the 2nd Amendment after voting for all the gun control they can get.

But they'll claim they had other reasons, they value our rights, all that bull**** and really actually think we believe them. Personally, I don't believe them. And I hope nobody else buys their ****.
    Nailed it!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've got a boat, thanks. I'm not inclined to sink it. After all, I want to be a law-abiding citizen subject. How about you stand for your man and put your money where your vote was?
    Wait are you saying that since I voted for Biden, I should be compelled to support every proposed or enacted legislation he put up?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's beyond time for snarky comebacks. We're going to be taxed out the ass, and kept on a ******* register. Thanks for voting in every gun owners' worst nightmare.
    Did you consider my comeback “snarky?” I thought I was interjecting humor. My snark is well better than that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait are you saying that since I voted for Biden, I should be compelled to support every proposed or enacted legislation he put up?
    As a member of a GUN forum, I would think you'd at least oppose him for that reason alone. If you're opposed to a thriving economy, the return of manufacturing jobs to America, the cessation of unnecessary wars, and energy independence for the country, then I could understand your support.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

Nah, we’re here. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that Biden’s plan should be fiercely opposed. I don’t support it and plan to make my voice heard on it. Insofar as do I regret voting for him. No, I do not. I am, currently, happy with my vote, and glad the alternative is out of office. While I support the 2A, I am not a one issue voter. If I think someone is a threat to multiple other things I hold dear, I can weigh the scales, on the overall benefit. If that upsets some people, fine. I’m not bother at all by what other people think.
    Well thank God your voice will save us. Except it's kind of like putting on the diaper after the **** has already dropped.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As a member of a GUN forum, I would think you'd at least oppose him for that reason alone. If you're opposed to a thriving economy, the return of manufacturing jobs to America, the cessation of unnecessary wars, then I could understand your support.
    As a member of a GUN forum, I have stated I don’t agree with his proposed gun “reforms.” Comparatively, I thought Trump; him a poor gatekeeper in preserving American sovereignty, sowed divisiveness amongst Americans, abandoned our traditional allies, coddled our traditional enemies, and had an administration that was rife with corruption. If you asked me pointedly, if I thought correcting those issues surpassed my thought in needing to protect the 2A. I would unapologetically tell you “YES!!!!!” So there you have it. If you’re mad about it, be mad, that still won’t take me think I’ve made the wrong choice.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Snarky. Petulant. Trollish. I couldn't care less what the hell you want to call it. Nice deflection though on the rest of the comment.
    Snarky. Petulant. Trollish. I couldn't care less what the hell you want to call it. Nice deflection though on the rest of the comment.
    A guy asks me to borrow an insane amount of money, because he blames me for Biden, and yet, offering for him to use my “boat,” a reference we all understand given how repeatedly it’s used, is “snarky. Petulant. Trollish?” Lol, Oooook.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    A guy asks me to borrow an insane amount of money, because he blames me for Biden, and yet, offering for him to use my “boat,” a reference we all understand given how repeatedly it’s used, is “snarky. Petulant. Trollish?” Lol, Oooook.
    Look up. Apparently the point (his) went over your head.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You asked “why are we discussing Trump?” Well, it does not seem we can discuss Biden.... well, let me amend that. It seem we can discuss Biden, but only to disparage him. If a member, who voted for him, wants to discuss to positives of Biden, whether it’s agreed with or not, that is verboten...and considered “trolling.” That seems to be the gist of it at least to me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom