Asking Real Questions for Real Answers! Is there a Path Forward?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Right, I have no issue with what you said. I’m just recognizing how you apply terms differently to fit your motives. :dunno:
    I have no motives. What are yours? It seems to antagonize others who are obviously, and rightly so, upset about the gun regulation **** show that appears to be around the corner. I could be wrong.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I have no motives. What are yours? It seems to antagonize others who are obviously, and rightly so, upset about the gun regulation **** show that appears to be around the corner. I could be wrong.
    You would think on a forum that’s main focus is firearms and the 2nd amendment, every member would be outraged. Sadly it’s becoming apparent that isn’t the case.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

They apparently are “selectively” upset, as Biden hasn’t passed a thing, while Trump oversaw a ban on bumpstocks, and placed braces in jeopardy.
    I for one, don’t think Biden will be able to ban anything, and that was actually something I consider when determining who to vote for.
    But hey, I’ll do you a solid. “IF” Biden gets a gun ban enacted like the AWB, I’ll write an apologetic post about how I’m sorry it happened, and ask the mods to permaban my account. I will then never set foot on INGO again. However I’m not taking all the risk alone. If he doesn’t do it, then I’d like somebody else to put their *** on the line. If Biden doesn’t do it, then they need to step away... not even Perma... how about 90 days. Ok, so wants in on that action? As much as people bitch and moan, about the upcoming 2A catastrophe, I’d think it should be an easy suckers bet, right?

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    They apparently are “selectively” upset, as Biden hasn’t passed a thing, while Trump oversaw a ban on bumpstocks, and placed braces in jeopardy.
    I for one, don’t think Biden will be able to ban anything, and that was actually something I consider when determining who to vote for.
    But hey, I’ll do you a solid. “IF” Biden gets a gun ban enacted like the AWB, I’ll write an apologetic post about how I’m sorry it happened, and ask the mods to permaban my account. I will then never set foot on INGO again. However I’m not taking all the risk alone. If he doesn’t do it, then I’d like somebody else to put their *** on the line. If Biden doesn’t do it, then they need to step away... not even Perma... how about 90 days. Ok, so wants in on that action? As much as people bitch and moan, about the upcoming 2A catastrophe, I’d think it should be an easy suckers bet, right?
    I'm your Huckleberry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Trump had zero to do with the brace thing. Thats been discussed and dismissed OK. Total ATF Roque action.

Let this dummy have some time for his handlers to get motivated. It aint him Kut. He is a stooge.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump had zero to do with the brace thing. Thats been discussed and dismissed OK. Total ATF Roque action.

Let this dummy have some time for his handlers to get motivated. It aint him Kut. He is a stooge.
    That happened months before the election. The president is the guy who can reverse that decision. He didn’t. He was absent. He at the very least is culpable based on inaction.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Exactly! He’s only following orders. Hell, they caught him with an earpiece saying “salute the marines” instead of actually saluting the marines. He has to be told every step to take. The first school shooting or mass shooting will be the end of “assault” weapons. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t happen within the next couple months, almost like it’s staged.

I’ll never understand the excuses people use to rationalize why they voted for a party that openly says they want to disarm us.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    The posts I referred to did not involve an actual ban, but were more in the lines of being on a registry and having to pay out the ass for weapons and mags. Try to keep up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The posts I referred to did not involve an actual ban, but were more in the lines of being on a registry and having to pay out the ass for weapons and mags. Try to keep up.
    Fine, I’ll amend my challenge to a registry and/or mags. You game? Itchy put up, so I can’t help but respect that. You are talking MAD cash, so I’d like to know if you will put your money where your mouth is, or if you’re just one of those “sky is falling” folks, unable to step up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Exactly! He’s only following orders. Hell, they caught him with an earpiece saying “salute the marines” instead of actually saluting the marines. He has to be told every step to take. The first school shooting or mass shooting will be the end of “assault” weapons. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t happen within the next couple months, almost like it’s staged.

I’ll never understand the excuses people use to rationalize why they voted for a party that openly says they want to disarm us.
    In every conversation including the ones in here to the man all they have is "I hate Trump"
    They can not come up with anything else because all this stooge wants to do is undo everything Trump did regardless if it is good bad or makes no difference. It is all political theater. Her is in office what 10 minutes and there is a stack of EO's specifically aimed at DJT to punch him in the pie hole.
    Sure lets make 9 to 11,000 high paying union positions get laid off and punch Canada in the gut regardless of the signed agreements so we can make Trump look bad. Yeah not 1 full day in office and lets do that.

Dumbasses.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Real talk? You have earned some respect bro!
    I don't want your respect. I put the same value on your respect as I do your opinion.

It's a win/win situation for me. Either Biden follows through with his threats and you're gone for good or Biden fails to follow through on his threats and I keep my guns and don't have to read any of your nonsense for 90 days.

Of course they'll have to be concrete ground rules given your history of semantics. Banning your username isn't good enough. I need assurance that you'll be ip banned. The last thing we need is your message coming from a different avatar.

You ready to put up or shut up?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm your Huckleberry.
    I don't want your respect. I put the same value on your respect as I do your opinion.

It's a win/win situation for me. Either Biden follows through with his threats and you're gone for good or Biden fails to follow through on his threats and I keep my guns and don't have to read any of your nonsense for 90 days.

Of course they'll have to be concrete ground rules given your history of semantics. Banning your username isn't good enough. I need assurance that you'll be ip banned. The last thing we need is your message coming from a different avatar.

Done. For whatever you or anyone thinks, they’ll tell you I’m not a liar.... as obviously, I’m not trying to be in the “cool kids” club. Can I get a mod to sign off on this?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m probably going to go to bed tonight, and this thread will have blown up by Sunday afternoon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Do you really think this is gonna happen. How about you both zip it.
    You guys either step away from the confrontation table or I will lock you both out of this and many other threads if need be.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    CM you are at a great disadvantage since you cannot use the Ignore function.

It is fun reading this argument from only one side.

Top Bottom