• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe this will help with the ammo shortage for the rest of us.

How many more usurpations will those people stand for...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Maybe this will help with the ammo shortage for the rest of us.

How many more usurpations will those people stand for...

This will DESTROY the specialty ammo market in California. Think you have a tough time finding some calibers on the store shelves today for new and innovative chamberings like the 450 Bushmaster, 458 Socom, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmore or 6.8 SPC ... I'd bet these calibers will simply disappear from California. And with them will also go the other NEW rifle/hunting calibers that have been developed for big game hunting.

If you are a Kalifornia subject, and if will be able to find these rounds they will be EXPENSIVE and your choices of bullet style/loadings will be limited.

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    Bowing to pressure from Mexico and the anti-gun lobby, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger last night signed Assembly Bill 962 restricting ammunition sales. Beginning February 1, 2011 retailers will be required to place all ammo behind counters and create a registry of handgun ammunition buyers by obtaining their fingerprint and recording their drivers license numbers.
    Pure fluff! Symbolism over substance.

Q. So, how many undocumented (illegal) Mexicans have drivers licenses and fingerprints?

A. Many

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Bowing to pressure from Mexico and the anti-gun lobby, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger last night signed Assembly Bill 962 restricting ammunition sales. Beginning February 1, 2011 retailers will be required to place all ammo behind counters and create a registry of handgun ammunition buyers by obtaining their fingerprint and recording their drivers license numbers.

You have to forgive him. His balls have shriveled up from years of steroid abuse.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Another idea that while creatively thought up, will do nothing to deter crime.

"Oh snap..I gotta show my DL and give prints now? Hey buddy!Go buy me some 9mm ammo. Ill give you 20 bucks extra. Doesn't matter to me as Im about to knock over a liquor store anyway."

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Just another law that will only affect the law abiding citizens.

EXACTLY!!!

I feel very little sympathy for the people of California as they need to stand up and do something if they don't like this. Its been to long since they actually took a stand for their rights and fought for something. Until the people in California start taking a stand and march on the capital for something besides illegal pieces of crap then I could care less about them.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Reminds me of a comedian I once saw...

"I'm German. You're a crowd. Germans are good with crowds, so we should get along just fine."

Would be a lot funnier if Arnold was German instead of Austrian, but most Americans don't know the difference so it's still funny to me. :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is absolutely no surprise! Arnold is the biggest phony in politics today. He professes to be a Republican but is the epitome of a RINO. Every single decision he has made in office in rank and file in line with the Liberal Democrat agenda.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Citizens and businesses are fleeing California in droves. It's unsustainable (unless illegal immigration is able to prop it up). Last one out turn off the lights.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Citizens and businesses are fleeing California in droves. It's unsustainable (unless illegal immigration is able to prop it up). Last one out turn off the lights.

My cousin in Colorado tells me that many of them are fleeing to Colorado and the residents of CO don't like it one bit. They see it as idiots (his words not mine) that ruined their state coming to Colorado and trying to infect it with stupidly.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Pure fluff! Symbolism over substance.

Q. So, how many undocumented (illegal) Mexicans have drivers licenses and fingerprints?
    A. They've all got fingerprings. In the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia most have drivers licenses (though none have insurance).

I guess Ahhhnold is a girlie man after all!!!

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    You have to forgive him. His balls have shriveled up from years of steroid abuse.

His brains too.

Reminds me of a comedian I once saw...

"I'm German. You're a crowd. Germans are good with crowds, so we should get along just fine."

Would be a lot funnier if Arnold was German instead of Austrian, but most Americans don't know the difference so it's still funny to me. :D

It's okay Hitler was Austrian.

Top Bottom