Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What really put the icing on the cake was at the end where the individual speaking said "Hope he didn't have a gun". So what if he did have a firearm on him. It's his right and he WAS peaceable assembling so there was absolutely no reason for this show of force.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I actually thought the guy was very rude. He was trying to speak over someone that was talking to the crowd. If I am talking to a group a people and you try to speak over me I would have you removed also. Maybe not tackled though.

That being said the guy had a good point at the wrong venue, it was not a questions and answers thing going on best I could tell.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just before they JBT'ed him he said "I'm Out" but then must have stepped on somebodys foot because he then said "I didn't mean that". Sounds like they found an excuse to arrest him for battery. I like how the speaker complained when everybody including the media started following the guy as the cops hauled him away.

My question is basically if you don't like what is happening in this country are you automatically one of those crazy misguided tea partiers? Apparently so.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    They-Will-Come-hoody.jpg

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    What really put the icing on the cake was at the end where the individual speaking said "Hope he didn't have a gun". So what if he did have a firearm on him. It's his right and he WAS peaceable assembling so there was absolutely no reason for this show of force.

That speaker was Sheriff Arpaio...pathetic he allowed the man to be JBT'ed.
    Oh, he didn't agree with him, so it was ok. :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah, i dont know if I would go to a persons rally who I dont agree with and start talking over him when he is surrounded by armed guards and hundreds of supporters, lol. I like a fight, but not the ones where its a suicide mission

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I actually thought the guy was very rude. He was trying to speak over someone that was talking to the crowd. If I am talking to a group a people and you try to speak over me I would have you removed also. Maybe not tackled though.

That being said the guy had a good point at the wrong venue, it was not a questions and answers thing going on best I could tell.

So, you only supports civil rights when they fit your venue?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Isn't this the sheriff that was making all that money doing speaking engagements a while back? If so, wasn't he invited to many of those events by the Tea Party?

Top Bottom