"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    I bet my kids would have gotten lots more scholarships had I checked any box but Caucasian/white. If I had only known!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In their defense, they only used that movie to illustrate that CGI allows realistic depictions of animals, without using real animals (extinct or not).

I'm not a PETA guy, but it seems like a valid point. If you want a dinosaur in your movie, CGI might be the ONLY way to do it, but if you want a cow, you could use CGI, or you could just get yourself a cow.

So PETA will be fronting the budget difference between a real cow and a CGI cow now? Nice to know.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    If it were more practical to use real dinosaurs, they'd probably rather done that. But CGI is very expensive. Even CGI cows. PETA is full of bovine ****. And not the CGI stinkless bovine ****.

So PETA will be fronting the budget difference between a real cow and a CGI cow now? Nice to know.

But if it saves the feelings of even one cow, wouldn't it have been worth it?

funny-cow-digital_193317.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If it were more practical to use real dinosaurs, they'd probably rather done that. But CGI is very expensive. Even CGI cows. PETA is full of bovine ****. And not the CGI stinkless bovine ****.

PETA is in a terrible catch 22 here........
    They want to save the animals but they are contributing to global warming with their
    excessive methane production.... greenhouse gasses and all that.... causing mass extinctions of species.....
    It's truly sad.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Haha...

'Star Wars' actor charged in S. Carolina high-speed chase

The actor played a young Anakin Skywalker in 'Star Wars: Episode 1 Phantom Menace' is arrested

CIDDCN3WEAA-02F.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    At least it didn't end up un the funny pictures thread.

I'm a little shocked that the doctor had to say this:

According to the doctor this is actually a trend among gang members. I think it should continue.

One of the comments on the casting forum I found it on said something to the effect of: Law enforcement should elude that it is actually possible but the guy did it wrong. Keep trying, you'll get it.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    If they keep this nonsense up I might have to buy me one of those damn flags to show my middle finger.

Same.... I had no desire to own or fly one until all this crap went down.... blaming a flag is no different than blaming a gun..... its easier than blaming the murderous racist a hole.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    We'll, he posed with flower pots, a burning American flag, a bad hair cut, and a Hyundai. Those are being banded too, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom