• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Got my e-mail confirmation today that my 9.99 AR mags have been shipped. Do Not Pay the Opportunists. Reliable inexpensive AR mags are still available :patriot:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Good to hear. I thought I had enough, but lately I have been wondering if a guy shouldn't pick up a few more and some more ammo... and some more guns and ... well you get the point.

bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby
    Are these the AR-Stoner mags? I got a couple of these when they were on sale awhile back, and I had to spend a half hour filing and tapping on them to get them to fit into my weapon, and drop free... Saw that response from several reviewers on their site.

With the exception of the box of 10 that I got from D&H (or something like that) with Magpul followers for $100 shipped (which seem to be of remarkable quality), I'm only buying Cprod SS mags and PMAGS from now on...

Mike

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Good news, maybe supply is catching up with demand.

BTW, Charles Daly has Pmags, well they have a short waiting list, but they seem to ship in roughly 2 weeks, so the wait is not long. Even with shipping costs the price is about $15 for Pmags.

C Products is very backlogged, but they have stainless steel magazines with enhanced followers for $12.00. They will take your order and you'll wait, but you won't get screwed.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Good news, maybe supply is catching up with demand.

BTW, Charles Daly has Pmags, well they have a short waiting list, but they seem to ship in roughly 2 weeks, so the wait is not long. Even with shipping costs the price is about $15 for Pmags.

C Products is very backlogged, but they have stainless steel magazines with enhanced followers for $12.00. They will take your order and you'll wait, but you won't get screwed.

Thanks, this is good to know. I just emailed them: it's been since 11/23 since I ordered replacement spring, follower and floorplate kits and haven't heard a thing. I've been waiting (so have my mags, I will have brand new USGI aluminum mags once everything comes in and is replaced)

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    When did you place your order sarge? I placed one for five on the first of December and have had my ship date pushed back twice now. I'm back ordered to the thirteenth of January. Just be patient and ill getem when I getem. And I guess for 9.99 I can wait.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Top Bottom