• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCPLuvr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Elkhart
    We really never felt the need for one till the last few years. Finally got around to finding what 'brand' and features I wanted.
    IMG_2142.jpg
    The upper and lower come from Compass Lake Engineering. The specs are:
    Aero receivers
    Magpul UBR stock in pistol grip
    Geissele trigger
    14.5 Kreiger 1-7.7 twist
    CLE chamber
    Flash hider P&W
    MLok handguard
    Nightforce NX8 1-8 scope with mount

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We really never felt the need for one till the last few years. Finally got around to finding what 'brand' and features I wanted.
    View attachment 311339
    Aero receivers
    Geissele trigger
    14.5 Kreiger 1-7.7 twist
    CLE chamber
    Flash hider P&W
    MLok handguard
    Well, CCP may take his time, but he is doing it correctly or going home!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2023
    Indiana
    View attachment 311339
    Aero receivers
    Geissele trigger
    14.5 Kreiger 1-7.7 twist
    CLE chamber
    Flash hider P&W
    MLok handguard
    LOL, the optic costs more than the rifle. Aero is basically the same tier as PSA but they just jacked up their prices after Biden took office and COVID came. I bought a brand new Daniel Defense DDM4V9 rifle in 2018 for $1200 including shipping from Gun Broker when they didn't charge sales tax. Not trying to talk trash, it is just crazy to see what the gun industry has tried to normalize when it comes to prices.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    LOL, the optic costs more than the rifle. Aero is basically the same tier as PSA but they just jacked up their prices after Biden took office and COVID came. I bought a brand new Daniel Defense DDM4V9 rifle in 2018 for $1200 including shipping from Gun Broker when they didn't charge sales tax. Not trying to talk trash, it is just crazy to see what the gun industry has tried to normalize when it comes to prices.
    Theres a big difference between an "Aero rifle", and CLE building you a rifle using Aero recivers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2023
    Indiana
    Theres a big difference between an "Aero rifle", and CLE building you a rifle using Aero recivers.
    That depends on who is building it and what they are using as parts. Aero standards are no different than PSA except for prices. If you are smart you just buy a quality rifle from a proven company with a warranty and customer support for any issues or concerns.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    DDM4V9

If you could build rifles better than Daniel Defense for $1,200, then you would have your own company. Instead, you just show you don't know much about rifles or spelling.
    View attachment 312482
    Calm down dude. It's not my rifle, and I didn't build it. The guy said in his post Compass Lake Engineering built the rifle. You're the one mistaking it for a factory Aero rifle. I was pointing out there's a big difference between CLE building a rifle on a set of Aero recivers vs. a factory Aero rifle. I hope your enjoying your $1200 DD, it sure sounds like you are.

Quick question though should I replace my junk Krieger barrel with one of them there snazzy DD barrels? /s

WhAtS wRoNg WiTh Me SpElLiNg?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2023
    Indiana
    I'm not silly. Quite frankly I'd be embarrassed to tell someone I paid $1200 for an AR with a mil spec trigger and standard forged receivers. But that's just me
    LOL, the same rifle sells from DD for over $2,000. I would be embarrassed to tell people I can build better weapons than DD, SIG, FN etc. Grow up snowflake, we can all have our own opinions.
    Calm down dude. It's not my rifle, and I didn't build it. The guy said in his post Compass Lake Engineering built the rifle. You're the one mistaking it for a factory Aero rifle. I was pointing out there's a big difference between CLE building a rifle on a set of Aero recivers vs. a factory Aero rifle. I hope your enjoying your $1200 DD, it sure sounds like you are.

Quick question though should I replace my junk Krieger barrel with one of them there snazzy DD barrels? /s

WhAtS wRoNg WiTh Me SpElLiNg?
    You mad FUDD?

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I love seeing all the FUDD hypocrites lose their minds and then try to act like they aren't butt hurt. You mad FUDD?
    But, your the only one butt hurt here. You're also the only one spouting FUDD rhetoric. Serious question do you read all text with an angry inner voice?

I'm so confused it ain't funny.

Top Bottom