• melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Shipping is a flat rate or free if we were to have an order over $200

44MAG.com-AR15 30rd Magazine USGI Black Teflon D&H

For whatever it is worth, these are the same magazines I sold to INGO members a while back for $12.50 each. (I sold out) Just met with another INGO member last week and he really liked the magazines I sold him. Since Obama got elected these magazines have gone up in price, for a bulk buy I would hope to get them a bit cheaper, but that may simply be impossible now. Still, if you are looking for mil-spec aluminum magazines these are good. I've never had a failure with mine.

Then again, if you get 10 people who want 10 magazines the price drops to $11.99 each, so 44Mag is offering a "group buy" price.

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    Plan on making some industry contacts this week at SHOT.

Plan on "buying in" to a magazine manufacturer's dealer program to get some specific mags made for one of my projects.

I'm told at minimum, its a couple hundred magazines - maybe more, but we'll see.

If that's the case, I'm going to do it - will pony up for an advertising spot on here and blow them out to the Site Supporters.

Will post pricing by Friday.

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    Its feeding pretty well right now, they just won't build any more of those magazines.

With a minor tweak or two made on their "discontinued" mag die set, it should run like a top.

Just need to determine what they're going to charge me to knock the cobwebs off of it.

If that doesn't work, I'll take it to one of the other folks.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    For whatever it is worth, these are the same magazines I sold to INGO members a while back for $12.50 each. (I sold out) Just met with another INGO member last week and he really liked the magazines I sold him. Since Obama got elected these magazines have gone up in price, for a bulk buy I would hope to get them a bit cheaper, but that may simply be impossible now. Still, if you are looking for mil-spec aluminum magazines these are good. I've never had a failure with mine.

Then again, if you get 10 people who want 10 magazines the price drops to $11.99 each, so 44Mag is offering a "group buy" price.

I bought (6) mags from you.... I cant say if they work or not, I put them up with my other new mags in storage.;) I have had very good results with these mags though, hence the purchase.

If anyone needs mags, I would be all over these. They are still cheap enough that even if things get rolling and available again.... I dont see NIB $10 USGI AR mags again.... ever!!!

Just my :twocents:,

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I would love to put a group buy together on this. I don't know how long they will be in stock and I don't really have the cash to finance it. 100 mags would be $1199 shipped. I would be willing to sponsor it and handle the distribution (I am in Greenwood) of the mags if anyone that is interested could get the money to me up front. I am thinking the order maybe would need to be placed by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I personally am only going to get 5 mags at this time. If someone else wants to do the deal I am in for 5 mags and willing to pay up front. Pm me and let me know whats up...

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    I would love to put a group buy together on this. I don't know how long they will be in stock and I don't really have the cash to finance it. 100 mags would be $1199 shipped. I would be willing to sponsor it and handle the distribution (I am in Greenwood) of the mags if anyone that is interested could get the money to me up front. I am thinking the order maybe would need to be placed by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I personally am only going to get 5 mags at this time. If someone else wants to do the deal I am in for 5 mags and willing to pay up front. Pm me and let me know whats up...
    Im in about the same boat as you. I only want 5 or so right now, and have the money to pay up front. I don't have the ability to finance the whole thing though.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Not trying to butt in, but you can pre-order C-Products from AIM surplus for $9.95. I ordered 10 and a thousand rounds of Wolf ammo awhile ago I took a week or so to get the ammo and a couple more weeks to get the mags, but I was really just stocking up, so no big hurry. If you guys aren't hurting for mags, AIM would be a better deal.

AIM C Products AR15 30rd .223/5.56 mag w/ Anti-tilt follower C Products AR15 30rd .223/5.56 mag w/ Anti-tilt follower

Doug K

I don't need mine right away, but in another thread here it looked like the wait was more like a month or two. I wouldn't mind a few weeks but I don't wanna order anything that might be a month or more out.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    One more guy and we are good to go...

I don't care who does the order. If you want me to do it you'll have to get the money to me first....JC

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    OK, I'm in for 6 (Nuke-In-Indy and I will split it - 3 each.) I will send one MO to whoever makes the order and get the money from him.:)

6 mags - $77.94

Would prefer to pick up in Indy but whatever you guys decide.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Ok thats enough.. If anyone else wants in you got till I go to bed tonight to get in on it. It will be a closed deal after I get confirmation from the guys that are in...

Top Bottom