JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    t83w8x.jpg

Finished my SBR yesterday. :D

How do you activate your white light? With the AVG I cannot find a position which would be comfortable to press the tail button on the flashlight based on its current position. Most people (that I have seen) have it at the 11 oclock and can activate it with their thumb if using an AVG. Just curious.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    How do you activate your white light? With the AVG I cannot find a position which would be comfortable to press the tail button on the flashlight based on its current position. Most people (that I have seen) have it at the 11 oclock and can activate it with their thumb if using an AVG. Just curious.

Original plan was to do a VFG on it. I decided to forego that for the AFG and moving the flashlight to the 11 o'clock position.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I dont share everything new in my life, but this one is special...Iraq bring back AR-15 with sand, dirt, dust, and all. This was identical to the gun I used while in the Army, Aimpoimt, mount, and all. Needless to say it has a special place in my gun safe.

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    How owe are the SMOS rails? I've heard they're the same as the noveske rail.
    I meant to take a comparison shot of the SMOS and my NSR last night but I forgot. It's pretty much just an MLOK NSR rail. Same goes for the receivers. They're essentially Noveske Gen 3.

Here is an old shot of my other rifle with the NSR before I put the panels on.

Carrier by Damage Photos, on Flickr

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Took my first build from 10yrs ago from this.....

To this...

Upgrades: 18" Larue stealth precision barrel, Geissle SSA-E trigger, Surefire Procomp, Geissle Mk4 13" rail, AMD Recon X mount, Vortex Viper 6.5-20x

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    This is hilarious. Very nice build. I'm doing almost exactly the same thing (with a lot of the same or similar components) right now.

Upgrades: 18" Larue stealth precision barrel, Geissle SSA-E trigger, Surefire Procomp, Geissle Mk4 13" rail, AMD Recon X mount, Vortex Viper 6.5-20x

VSP1340

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 18, 2013
    Greenwood
    I dont share everything new in my life, but this one is special...Iraq bring back AR-15 with sand, dirt, dust, and all. This was identical to the gun I used while in the Army, Aimpoimt, mount, and all. Needless to say it has a special place in my gun safe.

That is flippin cool!

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI

Very cool! I imagine you'll have that rifle a very long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom