• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    We are less than 2 weeks out from the next Appleseed shoot at Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club in beautiful Brown County. We are past the danger of snow (I hope I didn't just jinx us) and the weather the past few days has been wonderful. Consult your calendar, reserve the weekend, get signed up, make sure your rifle is in working order, buy the ammo and spend the weekend improving your marksmanship and learning or YOUR heritage as an American.

Go here for more info: Appleseed Schedule

Check here for pricing info: Appleseed - Pricing Schedule

C ya,

brianheeter
    Instructor In Training, Project Appleseed

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    As always, if you want to come to the shoot but you don't have some piece of necessary gear, like a rifle or ammo, then post here or send me a PM. We have rifles to loan and I have ammo that I will sell to you at my cost ($6/100 rounds) so that you can attend. I'm not going to resupply your stash but I will sell to you what you need to be able to shoot.

Questions? I have answers. Concerns? I will put them to rest. Misgivings? Send me a PM and I will put your mind at ease.

C ya,

brianheeter

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Still room on the line for the Nashville shoot on the 17th and 18th. If you are only able to attend on Saturday we would love to have you on the line. Remember, if you don't have a rifle that you can use just send me a PM or post to this thread and we will take care of you. If you don't have enough .22LR ammo to get through an entire shoot then post here or send me a PM. I have ammo that I will sell to you at my cost so that you can do this shoot.

C ya,

brianheeter

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Woohoo! Go me!

No, wait a second.... Go United States of America! Come and hear how this great nation got its start. Hear about how the brave men and women colonists risked everything to win their freedom by standing up to the best trained and equipped military the world had ever seen. And we are still enjoying the fruits of their sacrifices today. Oh, and we'll help you become a better marksman to boot.

If you don't come to this shoot then get to another Project Appleseed event sometime this summer. You owe it to yourself, your family and the men and women who fought and died to give us liberty.

Are you a citizen or a subject? Do you know the difference?

C ya,

brianheeter

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    It was a blast having everyone out there. wish I could have made it back on sunday but it just wasn't in the cards. You guys/gals all made huge improvements. thanks a ton for attending. please continue to help us spread the word!

also the official AAR is up, If you could please post over on the forum your comments, concerns or even death threats (lets keep those limited to slim though :) )

Nashville, IN - May 17/18, 2014

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have at least 3 people going to Nashville in July. Maybe more. Curious if you guys made it to the 100 yard line???

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    We did go to 100 yards. The shooters were given the choice to shoot KD or do some more AQTs and they decided to give KD a try. The steel was punished!

Top Bottom