• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I thought that this article represented what "We the People" have done in the past... Not exact... But well represented.

News from The Associated Press

I especially loved...

"We want to return peace and tranquility to the entire population. Only the people can restore order."

And another one... This one in Idaho.

Patriotic Group To Build Armed 'Defensible' Neighborhood Fortress | CNS News

Just the fact that these are at least being brought up in this light and not shunned by the writers. Priceless.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I have traveled in Mexico and I am impressed that the citizens of these regions have weapons to be effective.The villages that I have visited in central Mexico were in such terrible conditions that the people were in fear of the "police",and the police existed at the mercy of the local druglords...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    And another one... This one in Idaho.

Patriotic Group To Build Armed 'Defensible' Neighborhood Fortress | CNS News

Just the fact that these are at least being brought up in this light and not shunned by the writers. Priceless.

The one I saw was kinda slammed by the writer... but then again, I don't know where he got his information from. I looked through the site linked and didn't see it... but these are some of the rules being whinged about with much hand wringing:

• Everyone 13 years and up "shall annually demonstrate proficiency with the rifle of his/her choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 100 yards with open sights at the Citadel range."

• They must also "annually demonstrate proficiency with a handgun of choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 25 yards with open sights at the Citadel range."

• "Every able-bodied Patriot of age within the Citadel will maintain one AR15 variant in 5.56mm NATO, at least 5 magazines and 1,000 rounds of ammunition." An individual mandate!

• "Every child attending Citadel schools -- with parental discretion for maturity -- shall have as part of every semester's class curriculum basic marksmanship and firearms safety training leading to the proficiency test on the child's 13th birthday as a 'Coming of Age' rite of passage."

• "All Patriots, who are of age and are not legally restricted from bearing firearms, shall agree to remain armed with a loaded sidearm whenever visiting the Citadel Town Center. Firearm shall be on-the-person and under the control of the Resident, not merely stored in a vehicle."

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    ... but these are some of the rules being whinged about with much hand wringing:

• Everyone 13 years and up "shall annually demonstrate proficiency with the rifle of his/her choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 100 yards with open sights at the Citadel range."

• They must also "annually demonstrate proficiency with a handgun of choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 25 yards with open sights at the Citadel range."

• "Every able-bodied Patriot of age within the Citadel will maintain one AR15 variant in 5.56mm NATO, at least 5 magazines and 1,000 rounds of ammunition." An individual mandate!

• "Every child attending Citadel schools -- with parental discretion for maturity -- shall have as part of every semester's class curriculum basic marksmanship and firearms safety training leading to the proficiency test on the child's 13th birthday as a 'Coming of Age' rite of passage."

• "All Patriots, who are of age and are not legally restricted from bearing firearms, shall agree to remain armed with a loaded sidearm whenever visiting the Citadel Town Center. Firearm shall be on-the-person and under the control of the Resident, not merely stored in a vehicle."
    Not sure, but something tells me there might just be a place down there called Casa de Freeman.

Top Bottom