Anywhere in Indy area to buy cowboy boots?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I’d like to buy a nice set of plain cowboy boots and with big, wide feet, i’d rather buy them in person to try them on. I don’t know of anywhere specific that has a good selection of boots. I may have to just drive out to Boot City in Terre Haute, but aroundindy would be easier.

Looking for something to wear on ‘nicer’ occasions. Nothing fancy like snake or ostrich skin, just plain brown leather, but want ones that will last me for awhile. I’ve done some reading and had some brands in mind, it would be happy to hear recommendations.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Ward's has been around for a long time. We were in Boot Barn a couple of weeks ago (they're actually located at I-65 & Southport Rd next to Home Depot) and they have a lot of boots on display. Justin, Ariat, Cody James, Dan Post, were the brands I can remember.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I bought some boots from Tecovas. I finally succumbed to their advertising campaigns. Luckily they fit well. And the quality is above my expectations for the price point.

They do have a pretty fair return policy. Something to consider.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Just to be the oddball, you could look at Rural King. I inherited a nice pair of boots that was originally purchased there. They were sold under the Lincoln brand, but I'm suspicious Ariat made them.

Top Bottom