• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowhunter911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2024
    La Crosse Indiana
    thats good to know, i just tried a couple of the cheapo armscor bullets i had laying around. i think it will be a fun walking around the woods/fishing gun. they hardly weigh anything even with 17 rds in there.

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    I don't have first hand experience with one, but it's on my short list of future buys.. I've looked over A LOT of reviews and such on them. I don't think it can be beat for the price on just about everything save maybe looks.. but that's a kel-tec thing

three50seven

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Miami County
    I picked one up recently. So far, I found it definitely prefers HV ammo, especially Mini-Mags. Accuracy is surprisingly good, and the sights are pretty decent for a cheap gun. Threaded barrel, RMR mount, picatinny rail, 3 mags...lots to like!

bowhunter911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2024
    La Crosse Indiana
    i agree a lot to like, i am on the search for some aguila interceptor 40gr round nose to try. do you know of a store that carries them? i hope maybe BPS has them, i dont know when i will make it over there.

three50seven

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Miami County
    i agree a lot to like, i am on the search for some aguila interceptor 40gr round nose to try. do you know of a store that carries them? i hope maybe BPS has them, i dont know when i will make it over there.
    I think Rural King typically carries Aguila .22 ammo, may be worth checking if you have one close by. I tried Armscor 40gr LRN and had less-than great results. 2 or 3 FTF in one box, and had to tap the slide forward a couple times to fully cycle the next round.

Top Bottom