Anyone else having trouble with comcast TV?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wheatley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Depending on time of day and what site you are using it will vary however that is a good DL speed for our regular service. We have the economy which is considerably slower (1.5mb) and several other tiers. Non of them being as low as 5mb, so it seems the problem has been corrected.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There is a bucket truck in my cul-de-sac right now. I haven't seen them get out but I have not been watching the whole time. As I'm typing this they just drove off. They never came to the door but I don't care as long as its working. :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK, one final post and I'll let it rest. Everything is still working fine despite the current blizzard conditions. I'd also like to report that I've gotten multiple follow up phone calls to confirm all is well. There has been an appropriate adjustment to my bill as well.

I received a much quicker response from comcast by using this email address: we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

It seemed much better than waiting endlessly on hold or fumbling in a chat room. When they called, they said they were from the "escalations" department.

Top Bottom