• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    Any of you build/work on hot rods? Here is my latest project. 383 Stroker LT-1 S10. Still in progress.

Old 4 banger coming out.
    attachment.php

Block fresh from the machine shop.
    attachment.php

Another pic fresh from the machine shop
    attachment.php

Oldest son learning how to take the cam out.
    attachment.php

My lovely daughter helping me take the frond end off. She loves to be in the garage with daddy.
    attachment.php

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I could never convince anyone to let me put their 350 small blocks in my 77 Starfire. It was probably for the best, looking back. It would've wound up bored out to a 390 stroker and I'd have been going 200+ around 465. That thing drove like a boat at 100. Without downforce I would have flown literally. I almost did some dangerous things with an 84 Tbird, but I just replace parts now.

WTS: T5 transmission and clutch kit. Come and get it for $250, negotiable. Set of headers available as well.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Does this count? I'll try not to flood this thread but here is something more current I did :) 2014 4 series BMW and yes this is my work and not an employee :) except for the paint.

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    I could never convince anyone to let me put their 350 small blocks in my 77 Starfire. It was probably for the best, looking back. It would've wound up bored out to a 390 stroker and I'd have been going 200+ around 465. That thing drove like a boat at 100. Without downforce I would have flown literally. I almost did some dangerous things with an 84 Tbird, but I just replace parts now.

WTS: T5 transmission and clutch kit. Come and get it for $250, negotiable. Set of headers available as well.

lol mine started out as a simple swap stock lt-1 into s10 but then I was like well the motors out has some miles lets rebuild. I tore it down and was like well it's tore down the cylinders are worn lets punch it out. Then we'll I can get a crank and rods from 400sbc and with my now larger bore I'll have a 383 stroker for a bit more and who doesn't like nasty raw power.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh that looks like my pirate car, the 84 bird, but I painted mine satin black. It was scary aggressive looking, and I literally walked into it a few times in the dark. It was even hard to see in the daylight. Glorious.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Oh that looks like my pirate car, the 84 bird, but I painted mine satin black. It was scary aggressive looking, and I literally walked into it a few times in the dark. It was even hard to see in the daylight. Glorious.

I had an '84 turbo coupe, it died at the hands of a pissed off kid (me). I blew the transmission apart missing a shift from second to third, I punched it back into first doing about 50. :facepalm: She was black with black trim.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Its a 96 s10
    I did a 86 s10 20 years ago. 400sbc 3inch drop convertible . Miss that truck.
    Currently doing a 66 olds starfire. Have a 73 stingray off the frame also... 4 speed AC car.
    Did a frame off on a 66 Honda ca160 a few years back too. Always something in progress. Lol

Top Bottom