• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Fishers In
    I've picked up a couple over the years from CSS in Ohio. Looks like they're in the process of moving the store but will be opening soon. I've always had excellant dealings with them and no complaints.

CSS Champion Shooters Supply Official Website

For used classifieds you could keep an eye on
    Rimfire central, Benchrest central they usually have a few listed.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have bought several rifles and numerous accessories from them. They are really dedicated to the precision shooter who competes in very disciplined and strictly regulated competitions. None of the stuff is what you would call cheap, but it is top grade and there are not really very many other places to find that kind of gear. If you are the kind to screw a $2600 .22 into an $1800 model #2018 stock, this is the place for you.

If someone uses an actual shooting sling (as opposed to shooting with a carry sling), they have a new synthetic version of both their ISU and NRA styled shooting slings. They are shaped like the leather ones, but are lighter, more flexable, just as stretch free and hold your arm great. I usually do not like new things when the quality old stuff does fine, but I love my new slings.

Top Bottom