• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thank you, Snorko. Yes, Andy could definitely use some help. If anyone who sent him a check before would like to send him one again, please PM him for an address. He has lost his house since then. :(

I wish the railroad would get off their lazy ass and get this process going.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    15 months waiting for the railroad to even get him that far. What a load of crap.
    How long should it take, talk to his doctor/doctors... maybe have a railroad doc look into it... go to a meeting... shouldn't take nearly this long.
    :xmad:

Railroad is like the VA play the waiting game to see if you'll give up or die.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thanks all for thinking about me. I don’t get on here much anymore. Trying to keep the last few pieces of my life together take up a lot of my time. And unfortunately what I have for family seems to make it worse. I got rid of my old Facebook and started a new one because I had several family members message me to tell me I was inconsiderate and an a hole for asking for help on Facebook this close to the holidays. Trust me, I wouldn’t ask for anything if I had any other choice. But the extended family and I had sort of a falling out a few years before all this happened. Basically when I started missing a lot of work, and no longer could buy school clothes for nieces and nephews, pay family members utility bills, buy a new refrigerator, and basically help them when they needed it. I became the talk of the party at all the get togethes. It’s a long story, one I may share another day.

i really appreciate all the words of wisdom, thoughts, prayers, and support I received from INGO. It really does mean the world to me. And just seeing you all still bumping this thread and sending me PM’s... literally brings a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat.

Theres been a lot of really dark days, days where I couldn’t even get off this recliner. Sometimes not even due to the pain from TN, just deep depression. I’ve gone my whole life working. I worked for everything I had. I lost it all. What few possessions I still have, are worthless or I would have sold them by now. My 21 year old car has a lien that exceeds the value.

But it days like this, I receive an email telling me I have a pm on INGO. So I log in to check it, words of encouragement and such. Then I see this thread bumped and still alive... I’m at a loss of words. I don’t believe words can describe nor do justice of the positive vibes and feelings it gives.

I apologize for the long winded post that probably jumps all over the place, but it just overwhelmed me with emotions. Thank you all so much, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Andy, best of luck to you. Hang in there. You will get through all of this and things will return to normal. I have not been in your shoes but we all have highs and lows in life. Keep the faith Brother.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Bumping because Andy is in desperate financial straits and could still use some help. The disability decision has still not come down, and he has basically lost everything except his epileptic dog, who gets meds and food before Andy does.

https://www.gofundme.com/filled-for-...lity-need-help

Anything will help. If you prefer not to do the gofundme, PM me for an address to send a check.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I really feel badly for him. Wish I had the money to just send him a chunk of change to help ease his worries. He is one strong cat, he will be fine if he can just make it thru this tough streak. This pisses me off to see men who have worked their entire lives losing everything waiting to get what they deserve! I had a buddy who lost everything waiting for disability after having both legs removed....I raised hell with my congressman over it. That stuff shouldn't happen.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, guys. I am not working right now, so I wish I could do more. I'm selling off some of my guns at the gun show this weekend, and if I do OK I'll send him another chunk of change also.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Donated again. Please toss a few bucks Andy's way if you are able. (I'm not, but I did anyway because he needs it worse than I do right now.)

Top Bottom