• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sent directly to the dragon lady. Most glad to help out.

Thanks, CM. Andy is a stand-up guy who has always given back to INGO and to the community. And I can say that because of Andy, I smoked my first (and last) peach cigar. i was there one day when some of the guys met up at the NW IN INGO "clubhouse" (1101 Cigar Lounge in Schererville), and he let me try one. Such a giver. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Don't rep me, rep the INGOer who buys it.

OK.....:)

I will be in the Ingo booth on Friday. If I was not upside down in several projects I would step up. You are doing a stellar thing.

If it does not sell by shows end let me know. I will try and scrape the funds together.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Dang I feel sorry for him....wish I could help him out. Guy has worked hard and paid 15% SS his entire adult life.....now they will let him starve while they have a bureaucratic circle jerk. Sorry, but that pisses me off!

I had a friend who had both legs amputated and he lost his house, wife and was kicked out of the nursing home/rehab and lived in his car while waiting for some educated idiot to say he was disabled. Chaps my behind. Yeah, he got a nice back pay check, but it don't do any good if you have lost everything.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Like many folks I tend to get reflective towards the end of the year. In the past this usually meant focusing on failures or negative things, just enough to tarnish the holidays. Nothing tragic, my lot in life has always been decent relative to what it could be, but in the last several years, through a lot of hard work I have to say, things have really gone well.

We all have much to be thankful for and I think we need to give Andy some joy as well. Lots of folks gave generously back when this thread opened and I am hoping we can double what's been pledged so far. Take a minute, think about the good things in your life, and maybe give a little something that will surely make a difference.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thank you, Snorko. Yes, Andy could definitely use some help. If anyone who sent him a check before would like to send him one again, please PM him for an address. He has lost his house since then. :(

Top Bottom