And so the split begins - Texas, California, Greater Idaho, ETC...How about Michiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I was actually called a barbaric cave dweller not long ago. By a dip **** in skinny jeans, black fingernail polish, under eye shadow and a bun on top of his skinny head.
    My reaction surprised even me. I let him walk away under his own power. Its a waste of energy to even attempt to confront these human turd sticks.
    Every time I see a metrosexual with a man- bun, all I can think of...
    u7agqubrcex31.jpg

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My grandpa got ran out of Breathitt for moon shining. He always said this was as far as he could make it. Bought an old train car and 80 acres and that was his start up here.
    Courtesy pic of gramp's moon shining car, and on the bridge to get to the old homestead in KY.
    Dang trip down memory lane this morning.
    IMG_20210227_093627.jpg IMG_20210227_093623.jpg
    Yeah I guess Indiana, Kentucky, and Tenn could join up into one great state. We have to lose ST. Joe, and at least part of Lake county. Also have to lose Marion County somehow.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    We don't want the peoples republic of Ohio. I grew up there. Those SOBs would quickly figure out how to raise our taxes, ruin our schools, and pothole every street.
    Indiana’s doing just fine by themselves ruining public education and letting the road infrastructure languish in disrepair; I’d prefer they not get any more assistance on that front, please.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Courtesy pic of gramp's moon shining car, and on the bridge to get to the old homestead in KY.
    Dang trip down memory lane this morning.
    View attachment 127966 View attachment 127967
    Yeah I guess Indiana, Kentucky, and Tenn could join up into one great state. We have to lose ST. Joe, and at least part of Lake county. Also have to lose Marion County somehow.
    For Marion County, we need two or three “access corridors” like there were between West Germany and West Berlin, for access to the Speedway during May.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    For Marion County, we need two or three “access corridors” like there were between West Germany and West Berlin, for access to the Speedway during May.
    I've changed my mind, we don't want Illinois or Ohio having an easement into our new state. Lake and St. Joe are on the borders so they are easy enough to remove

Top Bottom