• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    During the hard times, people need to face the music and "bite the bullet". To an average Joe, a bullet and a cartridge is the same thing. So it's convenient for parents to go to the sporting goods section and pick up a box of ammo (for the whole family biting needs), while doing grocery shopping at Wally World... :)

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    It's because of all the talk of zombies and all the recent gun sales. I guess no one thinks a metal club will be effective against the undead. :D

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Stop it! Go to a GUN SHOP and buy some! I'll bet a dollar Bradis has 9mm AND .40 in stock today. It's not $10 bucks a box, but it's available and you're supporting the cause..

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Gander Mt. in Indy had some 40 yesterday, but it was stupid expensive. WWB 165gr, 50rds for $30!

Two weeks ago, Walmart had the same round in a value pack (100rds) for $29.

lpso708

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    Think of law enforcement if they can't get any we will have to take care of us on our own. Just a thought or they will find a tax to get the money to pay the high price.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I may be wrong, but I don't think LEO's just go in and buy it off the shelves at the local Gander Mountain.

Actually they do. When they come to Camp Atterbury for certain shoots, they stop by the local shops if they havent brought enough, but they dont pay for it out of their pocket.

Top Bottom