• ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    People are scared.

Face it if you are scared you buy what you need to feel safe. All the guns that sold have to eat something. I started stocking up (shoot one box buy 2 or three) about two years ago.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Actually they do. When they come to Camp Atterbury for certain shoots, they stop by the local shops if they havent brought enough, but they dont pay for it out of their pocket.

What about the ammo they brought? I'm not exactly sure how they do it at their PDs but do they pick it up at their armory? I always assumed they got it through ammo reps or something. :dunno: That's why I'm asking. :D

I guess it depends on the size of the PD. In the town I used to live in in Ohio, they had to purchase their own duty guns.

lpso708

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    After looking on the web that is what I thought. But found interviews with Departments that had to cut down on practice due to ammo shortage. They were in Kentucky waiting on their order from 10 months ago. I will look for link.:dunno:

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Dont' know about ammo, but in Logansport the officers are required to provide their own duty gun, which must be either a Glock 22 or 23, officer's preference.

Top Bottom